Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen PA+++ 1.7 oz uploaded by Holly N.

BY LAURA MERCIER

A lightweight, gel-cream formula that provides sunscreen protection and creates a canvas for flawless makeup application. This non-chalky primer forms an even, invisible layer that expertly holds foundation to keep makeup fresh and color-true for hours. With the benefit of broad spectrum UVB/UVA sunscreen protection, it acts as a vitamin-infused buffer from the outside elements for visibly smoother skin. The PA ranking refers to the amount of protection a sunscreen offers from the UVA rays that may cause long-term skin damage. The more +'s, the more protection from UVA rays meaning this product received the highest ranking of protection. This vitamin-enriched primer is good for use on all skintones and all skin types, even sensitive skin. see more...

• I would like to know how long it lasts on your face 2 Answers
  • Would this product work well for someone with oily skin? Does the s...3 Answers
  • How good is this product and how long will it last?1 Answers
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
Review for: Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Protect Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen PA+++ 1.7 oz
I always put thid on first, all over my face, neck and eyelids. You have to prime your skin before you place makeup so that it will stay in place and last. I love the smooth texture of this primer and it is lightly scented. It goes away quickly though. It does what it is intended to do. My face looks radiant!
Nikol N.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
LOVE LM! All her products are amazing, and will always be confident in new purchases. The foundations they make are amazing, and work well for my combo skin. I use the tinted moisturizer like crazy, especially in summer and I love it. Everything is very bendable and worth every penny!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Absolutely love any primer from Laura Mercier. Very very moisturizing and feels just fresh and clean on the face. Can apply with a clean foundation brush or with your fingertips. Lightweight on the skin and foundation can easily apply on top of it.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Canton, GA
Wear this under my foundation every single day. I will never wear anything without a SPF. Sum protection is so important. This does not break your skin out and it soaks in really well my foundation goes on so smooth after using this.
Alyjah D.
Alyjah D.
Waretown, NJ
I have been using Laura Mercier's primer for about three years now, and will continue to do so! This is a very lightweight, moisturizing primer, that creates the perfect surface for applying your foundation.
Paula Stephanie H.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
This primer is great! I absolutely love how my makeup stays in place every time I wear this primer underneath. Definitely a big plus that it is SPF 30 with PA + + +. This primer is good for any skin type.
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
This is my absolute FAVORITE primer! So gentle on the skin. Does not cause breakouts. Makes it so easy to apply foundation. This makes your makeup last all day. It's pricey but worth it.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Schenectady, NY
This is a great foundation, but it was a little heavy for my skin needs. It left my skin looking a little cakey/oily in the summertime, but I still use it in the winter occasionally.
Alyshia B.
Alyshia B.
This primer doesn't leave my skin feeling primed at all. It creates dry, flaky patches that aren't the least bit flattering. I do love that it has SPF so I can't hate on it too much.
shivana B.
shivana B.
Coral Springs, FL
GIVES A GLOW , SLIGHTLY GOLDEN RADIANT EFFECT , BUT UNDER MAKEUP THIS DOESNT REALLY SHOW
SLIGHLTY EXPENSIVE BUT DEFINITELY PROLONGS MAKEUP AND NON GREASY WHILE BEING MOISTERIZING
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Mount Vernon, WA
Would this product work well for someone with oily skin? Does the sunscreen make it look greasy?
Mary G.
Mary G.
Does it feel heavy on your skin and does it settle good on dry skin?
I would like to know how long it lasts on your face
How good is this product and how long will it last?
Alanna T.
Alanna T.
Does the SPF in this leave any kind of white cast under your foundation? And does the texture feel oily or "sunscreen-y" at all?