BY LAURA MERCIER

A fragrant refreshing body oil Provides superior moisture while recharging skin with energy Infused with a sensual invigorating scent to awaken your spirit Leaves body skin soft smooth & fresh To use: Apply directly to wet skin for intense hydration see more...

Brittney H.
Wade
I love this primer because I have pretty oily skin to begin with. This is oil free and makes my face look extremely matte and smooth. I wish the size was bigger, but it’s a travel size so that’s what I expected. I do like it and I would love to find a bigger size than the travel size.
chelita r.
pomona
I really tried to like this product. But I have really oily skin and this did nothing to me. Still got oily on the side of my nose and my forehead and you were able to see my pores after 2 hours. I would recommend for people that just have like light oily ness but for me is a big no.
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
It was decent. I wouldn’t say it’s an oil controlling intended primer but it’s not super greasy feeling. It made my foundation separate a little about 4 hours in to wear. Definitely not a favorite for me but it’s not the worst.
Vellexia V.
Face primer is a must for all looks!!! Always have with me and great product essential for make-up looks!!!! Helps keep it flawless for hours!!!
Cedreka J.
Fayetteville
I love all things Laura Mercia! I have oily skin so this oil free primer does the trick for me. I've restocked twice
Aimee R.
Nashville
This went on like a dream. It’s more of a serum consistency which no scent. It didn’t break my sensitive skin out.
DaLee G.
Aiken
this product was a little greasy but overall it kept most of my make up on throughout the day
alesakh12 a.
Good and nice on the lips I want to try it again جيده واريد استخدامها مره اخرا كالتي استخدمتها من قبل واريد تجربه شركات اخر
Alex Reyes R.
This is one of the best primers I've used. It's filling up my pores and give you a velvet matte finish which are best for my foundation application.
Amna A.
This Laura Mercier foundation primer oil free will makes your skin oil free and amazing