Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating uploaded by Chelsea W.Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating uploaded by Amany I.Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating uploaded by Jodi F.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Moisture-rich primer nourishes, soothes, and conditions skin as it creates a smooth surface for flawless makeup application. The formula provides a soft-focus effect to help minimize the look of pores, fine lines, and imperfections.

Laura created this expert Hydrating primer specifically for dry, dehydrated skin. Lightweight, creamy formula creates a protective moisture buffer, with an enhanced antioxidant vitamin "cocktail" that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Prepares for and perfects makeup application

Like all Laura Mercier™ Primers, it creates a perfectly smooth, even surface for applying foundation. It helps makeup glide on easily and last longer, so your look stays fresh and colour-true for hours.

Why Laura's primers are different

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier™ Primers are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do.

Natural/Dewy Finish

Foundation Primer - Hydrating gives skin a natural, dewy finish, with invisible coverage. Ideal for normal to dry skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
  • Hydroxyethylcellulose
  • Potassium Sorbate

May Contain:

• Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • Ci 75470 (Carmine)

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating
  • "i like this,it helps to make my foundation last longer and it’s hydrating and light,but sometimes makes my skin looks oily and also it blocked some of my pores around my nose,crazy." in 23 reviews
Dorie H.
Merced
I give it a full 5/5 and this my honest review! I love how this formula is like a thick consistency, almost like a lotion because it will give you a full hydration! It preps your face so well and will give you a nice foundation application. This totally helps hydrate your skin so if you have dry skin this is perfect for you! You will feel your face just go from dry to a healthy and hydrated touch! lthough the price is up there, you won’t regret it! I came across this primer in Sephora and I know nothing about how food it is but I picked it up anyways and bought and I love it!!! I used it everyday! Super long lasting on your skin. This bottle took me a month and a half for it to be completely gone. Totally worth your money.
Vanessa C.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to have extremely oily skin and now I'm on the combo side and it has taken me a while to find a primer that fits my skin type and I'm literally OBSESSED with this primer. It leaves my foundation looking flawless and filtered and I just can't get enough of it. I 100% recommend this and for the price and the amount of product you get I think it's worth it !
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
As someone with oily skin, I’ve always strayed away from hydrating primers.. Just recently I’ve been obsessed with hydrating products during this winter season and this primer has become an absolute favorite of mine because it gives me a hydrated, glowing look without being greasy or overly matte. Will definitely become a staple in my makeup routine.
Ally E.
Lake orion, MI
Just bought this product about a week ago after seeing a lot of great reviews on it. I am
Obsessed! I have been looking for a primer that leaves my skin looking dewey... this does just what u want. My make up lasts all day with using this as well! The price and quality align. Will definitely be switching this as my go to primer.
Karli S.
Great primer! Really works well with my foundation and have noticed it helps it to keep it out longer. It has a natural finish and is definitely hydrating. It doesn’t really hide pores, but that isn’t what it’s marketed for, so I’m fine with it and will purchase again.
ANNA H.
Detroit
Gives the skin a nice layer of hydration prior to foundation application. I don’t find I can use this to replace a moisturizer, but will apply it just immediately prior to foundation. I like this one better than the original (especially if you have dry skin!)
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
As soon as you apply this product, your skin feels instantly hydrated and cool. You can skip moisturizer with this primer if you’d like. Makeup goes on nice and smooth and lasts a long time with this awesome primer.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
I don’t really have much to say about this. It really didn’t do anything for me. My makeup didn’t last any longer, it’s not like it kept it from creasing. I have combination to dry skin, it didn’t make me feel anymore hydrated, it didn’t make me oily either so I guess that’s a plus. Besides that, nothing special about this. They had this other primer a long time ago that had some shimmer that I think I’ll buy again.
Blanca G.
Pullman, MI
I love it I love it I love it this is a great primer I love the moisture it leave and it’s tacky so the foundation can really stick on there you shouldn’t rub your foundation around when you have a primer like this it’s better to just pat
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
This is one of my favorite primers. I love using this in the winter months when my skin is dryer or around my eyes, lips and forehead wrinkles when foundation can settle in and become unflattering.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Has anyone tried this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating I bought the full sized one yesterday?
Breanna H.
How do my combination/oily girls feel about this primer?? I tend to get oily in the t zone after a long work day! Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Hydrating