Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, Deluxe Travel Size, .5 oz uploaded by Sara B.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer is a colorless, lightweight creamy gel meant to be used prior to foundation, creating an invisible layer that acts as a buffer to outside elements. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer contains with Vitamins A, C, and E act... see more...

Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am seriously addicted to purchasing and as well sampling primers! I was not that impressed with the Laura mercier foundation primer. It was very thin and did nothing for my pores or fine lines in regards to filling them and or blurring or hiding them. All it was, was a illuminating lotion . If that can explain it the best. It didn't help make my foundation last and not separate. I'm sure it might work for other people because we all have different types of skin. For me this was a dud. And I will not be purchasing it in the future.
Diana H.
Diana H.
Springfield, MA
Wonderful primer.  Not too thick, but substantial enough.  Very easy to apply with fingertips or a brush.  Great for my normal to dry skin.  Not much coverage, but provides some evening of skin tone for no makeup days.  Would highly recommend and would buy again.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
I like this little travel size. It's great to throw into my purse. It helps keep my makeup in place all day long.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Toronto, Ontario
This is the first primer i ever used and i actually dont love it. The first time i used it my skin was a bit dry and when i put my foundation overtop, it got clumpy and blotchy and it was terrible! i had to take it all off and start over. Since then I have used it with less dry skin and it is okay but not really worth any hype to me. Id rather use something a bit thicker that will last me all day!