BY LAURA MERCIER #64 in Face Primer

Unlike traditional primers that are overloaded with silicone smoothers, Laura Mercier™ Primers are water-based and include a minimal concentration of the lightest silicones. That's why they feel fresh and lightweight, and why they work as well as they do. In addition, they create an invisible "buffer" for your skin, with an antioxidant vitamin complex that helps protect skin against harmful, aging effects of the environment.

Natural Finish

Our most universal primer, it gives skin a natural finish, with invisible coverage. The lightweight, creamy, water-based gel is ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details

• help! I am in need of a foundation primer that actually works and...4 Answers
  • Which hydrating primer Laura Mercier Foundation Primer or Too F...1 Answers
  • Which is better Laura Mercier Foundation Primer or BareMinerals P...2 Answers
  • "highly recommend this and the radiance primer." in 1 review
  • "I find myself using less foundation and all you need is a little bit." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with this product!" in 1 review
  • "Because the tinted moisturizer did break me out and didn't make my skin look flawless I probably will not repurchase this primer." in 1 review
  • "Really smooth and natural looking for a lasting effect. " in 1 review
AJ J.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down the most amazing primer and product I’ve ever used!! Doesn’t matter how well you know how to apply makeup- it’s all about the canvas you apply it to. Laura Mercier’s Blemish Free primer is an absolute staple to my makeup application routine and never go without it. My skin looks unbelievably flawless all day long. Can’t say I mind getting multiple compliments on my skin. BEST PRODUCT EVER. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Blemish-less #giftcrush
NATHALIA M.
Woburn
As a beauty minimalist, I’ve always really appreciated that the brand’s products fell in the more natural spectrum, but sometimes you want a little more. Maybe the legendary makeup artist heard my cries because she’s launched what I’m considering one of the most natural-looking full-coverage foundations out there. It downright looks like you’re having a fantastic skin day, and pretty much aces the whole “no-makeup makeup” thing.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
I used this in my 20's recommended by a make up artist,  I did't know there was better product out there and never tried to find anything better.  When I was younger I though well this is pricy it must be good.  I ended using this for a year.   This is probably my most disliked primer.  Sorry.  The makeup artist claimed it to be hydrating for my skin through out the day and it would just look super oily. I was going through blotting paper like crazy.  At the time I had super oily skin too.  She also said it would make my make up last,  fail.  Half way through the day I would start to see it break up around my oily zones.  It also doesnt melt into your skin quick.  Using the laura mercier primer and tinted moisturizer together was a hot mess.  It felt greasy.  Dont bother with this product.  There are better ones out there!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
One of my favorite primers! It certainly does its job. Your makeup will stay on your face till you want it off. The only thing I do not like about this product is that it dries my skin up. Also, it doesn't seem to do anything about my pores. That's why I'm not able to give this primer five stars. I do prefer to use  Benefit Cosmetics The POREfessional Face Primer
Christiana H.
SAINT LOUIS
This is most certainly my favorite primer! I never loved a primer more than this one, it is not greasy in the slightest bit, and does not make my sensitive skin to breakout (zits or rash) My makeup doesnt need any touch ups through out the day. It also gives my face a really natural look. I just have to say I will most likely buy this again, and will most certainly recommend this products to others!
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
What I love about Laura Mercier's primer! I almost always use a primer. Just feel like if I'm going to do my make-up I want it to stay looking fresh. This primer is lightweight. Don't feel like I've got tons of product layered on my face. It leaves the skin feeling smooth. Not greasy or tacky. All you need is a little drop for your entire face. Let it sit for a minute before going in with foundation. Your foundation will apply so smoothly after using this. No uneven mess. Pores pretty much disappear. Your makeup isn't coming off till you take it off. The primer comes in several different formulas: Oil-free, Original, Brighten/Illuminate, Bronzing. Something for everyone. 🖒
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Hmm... i got this as a sample because I wasn't too sure if I wanted to purchase it or not so I decided to try it out. For my skin which is a combo normal to dry. It made my fave oily looking. I don't care for shine. I like to be matte. So I'm glad I didn't purchase it. I tried it out for a week and I didn't care too much for it
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
I am obsessed with Laura Mercier products, but this primer just wasn't right for me. TBH, ive yet to find a primer that I'm totally satisfied with. While I feel it makes the canvas for your makeup smoother, I don't feel it assisted in the long wear of my products. This still ranks high on the list of primers I've tried, but I've yet to find my favorite. It's definitely worth a try if you already have perfect complexion...but doesn't seem to work as well for those who don't. Those like me! I can't say that I'll never use this product again because I still think it does a great job. I just feel there's something out there better for me?
Stephany K.
Pleasanton, CA
I like how moisturizing it feels, and the color is as close to my skin color as it gets, it does not feel like there is a huge difference between my bare neck and the color of my face, yet it does cover blemishes and spots to make me look more radiant and have a glow.
Nikki C.
Metairie
Love how smoothly this goes on to wear under my makeup. Great choice for color matching, and the product makes my skin feel nice and smooth. I’ve been using this brand as a repeat customer for a few years now, and don’t plan on switching anytime soon.
Natalie C.
How good is this product? Does it compare to a more affordable primer?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you use this every time?
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
MISHA S.
I am looking for a primer that eliminates blemishes. Is this a good one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
My friends rave about this product. Does it work for dry skin?