BY LAURA MERCIER #51 in Face Primer

• help! I am in need of a foundation primer that actually works and...4 Answers
  • Which hydrating primer Laura Mercier Foundation Primer or Too F...1 Answers
  • Which is better Laura Mercier Foundation Primer or BareMinerals P...2 Answers
  • "highly recommend this and the radiance primer." in 1 review
  • "I find myself using less foundation and all you need is a little bit." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way with this product!" in 1 review
  • "Because the tinted moisturizer did break me out and didn't make my skin look flawless I probably will not repurchase this primer." in 1 review
  • "Really smooth and natural looking for a lasting effect. " in 1 review
Katie C.
Washington
This is my absolute FAVORITE primer of all time that I have discovered so far. After applying it to my face, even before I put my foundation on after my face takes a complete 360° in texture, color, and judging by the looks of it! This primer makes my face have a natural glow, which I had a huge trouble finding until I found this! I definitely recommend this for anyone. I have noticed a huge change in the quality of my makeup even after 12 hours my makeup foundation is still in tact. I also love the face that ever since I've been using Laura mercier, my acne has tremendously approved!
Tyler C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is honestly one of the best primers I've ever used. I was a huge fan of the SmashBox photo finish and the Maybelline baby face primers for their textures, but this feels like a really light moisturizer. Also, I have oily skin so it really helps that this is oil-free. After you put it on, it feels a little bit thicker and sticky and then it dries a bit. Perfect for any type of foundation. Definitely fills in my huge pores in my t-zone. Love love love!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love this primer I've been using it for many years now. It is super hydrating and feels super light on the skin which is so rare to have in a hydrating primer. I have extremely dry skin and this primer is excellent for my skin without having to layer on the cakey creams. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who has dry skin and wants a nice lightweight primer. Definitely worth the pick up.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
This product is okay. I find that it does not cover up my pores as much as I'd like it to, it feels a bit sticky, and leaves my skin oily, but I still do use it if I need some extra moisture or if I don't have any other primers to use. It does leave the foundation looking smooth, but because of my skin type, I just don't think it's suited for me. It would probably be better for someone with dryer skin.
Winnie T.
Flushing, NY
Prior to using this foundation primer, I didn't use anything else before my foundation. Someone at Sephora had recommended this because of Laura Mercier's quality - began using it and it has improved the overall look of my skin when I use those this primer and foundation. It does a great job in making sure that your skin looks smooth and even - and it also feels great when you put it on!
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
I've used this product for several years now I do love it but my next primer once finished with my current tube will definitely be at Laura's radiance foundation primer. I'm hoping by using this I will achieve the glowing look that makes your makeup look flawless without having to use additional products, such as powders...which can get a little 'cakey' looking. Less is more, I HOPE!!
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I love Laura Mercier products, but this one isn't one of my favorites. I don't have oily skin, but this primer tends to make my face look like a grease ball. I completely understand the term "radiance" and LOVE a radiant look, but I don't love looking like I haven't washed my face in a week. I'm just not a huge fan of this primer. Maybe if you have extremely dry skin, but that's it.
Shea
This primer is amazing! I use this all the time, with or without makeup. On those days you don't feel like wearing makeup this still gives your skin a nice glow and makes you feel like a million bucks. When I use this with my makeup I use it 1) as a primer and 2) as a highlight sometimes. It somehow manages to make you glow without making your face look like a giant disco ball.
Justine Y.
Clackamas , OR
My favorite primer out there. I have used countless primers and this one works the best under any foundation I have worn it with. It keeps things in place during any season, and doesn't cause me to break out. I have very dry skin most months out of the year and this stuff a very hydrating. Although it's a little $$ it's WELL worth it and a tube lasts a long time!
Magen G.
Moorpark, CA
I'm actually super happy I bought this! It's super easy to use and a little goes a long way which is great, the only thing that o don't like is it's a tad watery, I gout the one with a little bit of shimmer in it and there are days when I will just wear this and sunscreen! It's worth the price for sure and a great value when you compare to other primers!
Natalie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is this product? Does it compare to a more affordable primer?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this every time?
Kristine E.
Terrace, BC
MISHA S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a primer that eliminates blemishes. Is this a good one?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friends rave about this product. Does it work for dry skin?