Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Sejal P.
Terre Haute, IN
Perfect light coverage that looks like full coverage. Everyone believes I wear foundation but I only wear powder. Great stuff!
Libby M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: No. 3 more...
Laura Mercier is a legend in the cosmetics industry. The Foundation Powder keeps in line with the other products in the line.
Laura G.
Best foundation I’ve ever used. Was heartbroken that it was discontinued. Super light and great coverage.
Nataly O.
Use the translucent powder kind and it’s so white it’s great and all for baking your face but I’m definitely one of those yellow Olive tone people
Autumn P.
Really great coverage with this foundation, blends well with other products and is easy to apply. Comes in a nice range of colors as well.
Kinsey H.
Review for: No. 2 more...
Great product. I recommend this product to anyone. It is very cost friendly and would benefit
Anyone .
Samantha R.
Austin, TX
Review for: No. 2 more...
Laura mercier is the honest real deal, this finish is so beautiful and natural looking. It feels like I’m not even wearing makeup when I throw this on. My skin looks soft and lush. Would highly recommend
Edenz S.
Rialto, CA
I love the Laura Mercier Foundation Powder it does wonders !! Works really well I highly recommend this product
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
I gave this product five stars and absolutely love it because it is my go to powder when I don't feel like using a cream foundation It goes on super smooth with beautiful coverage, and doesn't leave a sticky or blotchy look at all. Laura Mercier is always a good go- to product for just about anything she carries.
Louise P.
LAUNCESTON, LAUNCESTON
It's good just like most of the Laura Mercer products I fined with this tho it goes into my fine lines under my eyes which is a little annoying but I still like it none the less maybe I'll try it with a different primer next time
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?