Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Andrea I.
Laura Mercier are a must if you love makeup ! The make up last all day in your face . My personal favorites are the lip balm and face primer !
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Review for: No. 3 more...
I have been using this same powder for years and I don't think I'll ever switch.  The only downside is it is a little expensive but the way it makes my skin look is worth it.  It makes my skin so smooth, keeps oil away and has amazing coverage.  I love this brand!
Luisana H.

I had concerns that a powder foundation would go on unevenly and be hard to blend, but that's not the case. I find this foundation really easy to apply and blend. And the 04 color looks good on me, when I initially worried that it might be too dark.

I've been using this dry (for light to medium coverage). You can get more coverage if you apply it wet, but I don't feel like I've needed that.

I also feel like this foundation has offered some additional oil control over my usual products as my forehead isn't nearly as oily by the afternoon.

I don't find it clogging my pores or making me look overly powdered. I think I might be making a permanent switch to this foundation.
Lina A.
London
Review for: No. 2 more...
This powder foundation I feel has multiple uses. Its so easy to apply and although it’s a powder its quite creamy. I sometimes use the foundation power on it own if I’m going out quickly and need something to make my face look awake and healthy. I also use it to set my face and under eyes and lock everything in place. It has no flash back which is great.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I am a huge fan of Laura mercier's products. This is a nice foundation and provides a decent amount of coverage for being a powder.
Gurpz K.
Birmingham
I like useing this to set my foundation also the areas where i want more coverage
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Oh my Godness!!!!
Es Laura Mercier!!!! Me encanta este polvo base, están cubriente y sedoso!!!!!
Crystal🦄
Long lasting smooth feel and look ! Good product. The finishing look is nice!
Rocio V.
Review for: No. 1 more...
I like this and use it after applying the liquid foundation. It’s a product that I don’t really go fo always sometimes I go without using it for a while.
Abbygail H.
Midland, TX
Review for: No. 1 more...
Nice product I like to weigh under my eyes it gives me that kind of banana powder for under my eyes I really like it
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?