Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Sara P.
Not as good as Laura Mercier's liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer but this really is such a high quality powder foundation. You can never go wrong with this brand and if I used powder foundation more I'd be buying this in bulk!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
One of the best! It gives a GREAT coverage without being heavy. I love it. Especially good during the summer. If I want a very full coverage I wear liquid foundation and then this on top and it doesn't get cakey and is flawless!
Shelby C.
Baker, LA
I love how light and matte it goes on. I have freckles, so anything too thick or shimmery makes them look clumpy or weird. Another thing I love is that there is actually a shade that works for me. My skin is so light that a lot of brand's lightest shades are too dark. Laura Mercier Foundation Powder
Maria Fernanda R.
Doral, FL
I used this once, works really great and you don't have to apply anything else in your face if want a natural look. Combining with bronze powder from Maybelline and and highlighter your make up will be stunning.
Reina L.
Bridgewater, VA
I love this product so much! It had great coverage. I bought mine on amazon. I buy a lot of my makeup at Amazon and Ultra Beauty. I have bought this product many many times and I love it. It lasts a long time on your face and doesn't rub odd. I highly recommend this product to you guys!
Catherine D.
Eva, AL
Absolutely love this product! It has the most flawless finish of any powder I've ever use. Plus it gives great coverage. I have normal/ combination skin and it's a perfect buy for me. A little on the expensive side, but worth the money!
Sophie M.
Atlanta, GA
I love this powder foundation! It is one of my holy grails and I use it every single day! It is so lightweight but at the same time, it is full coverage. I have been using it for around 1 year and I still have not run out of the product. It gives an even and flawless application.
Randi R.
I love this foundation powder! I have been using it for 6 years and have not found one that I like better yet. It has good coverage, but not too cakey or too much coverage. I highly recommend this product.
Katie W.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoyed this foundation powder. I love powder foundation formulas but a lot of brands have tried this combination and have fallen flat. This is not the case for Laura Mercier's powder foundation.
Kayli B.
This stuff is amazing for people who have oily, acne prone skin. On days that my skin is looking a little less spotty, i LOVE this product because it applies really well and it is also buildable to give you a natural or airbrushed look if that is what you are going for.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?