Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Heather C.
Tulsa, OK
I haven't purchased this but I have used it about 5-6 times and it is amazing for a foundation powder it givesa wonderful finish it's a nice soft creamy powder it's neck and neck with Mac studio fix foundation powder it might be a tad better but I hadn't used it as much as I used the Mac
Brittany B.
Marion, AR
This product is amazing!!! It provides beautiful coverage and goes on so smooth! This stuff never breaks my skin out and smooths it to make it look flawless! I repurchase this over and over!
Jessica A.
This powder will leave your skin looking flawless. It has a matte finish and buildable coverage. It's my favorite powder foundation. I love the sponge that it comes with. It's really soft and thick. It's cool because you can wet the sponge and it will change the coverage.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
This has been the one staple in my beauty routine for the last 5 years at least. It covers just enough to hide blemishes but still leaves a natural look. You can definitely make it cover more by adding it on top of a bb cream while still moist or less coverage by brushing it on. It is a bit pricey, but you gotta put your best face forward ;)
N S.
This is my all time favorite powder. It can be minimal coverage, up to full. I have very pale skin with cool undertones so thankfully laura mercier's products cater to this. It doesn't dry out my skin nor does it melt off. I would totally recommend.
Kassiah P.
I use to only buy from this brand but they are too expensive for me at the moment.  This product lays well on the skin, it doesn't cake or soak up the oils of the skin.  It lasts almost my entire day and it doesn't excessively clog my pores like other powders.  Overall, if it's in budget, it's definitely worth a try!
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Other more...
Amazing. Gives a very blurred finish to your foundation. I pair it with a Dermablend medium coverage mousse foundation (that acts as my concealer and foundation) to set it and to also get my correct skin color. I get compliments on my complexion all the time even though I get a few pimples here and there from hormones.
Sara P.
Not as good as Laura Mercier's liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer but this really is such a high quality powder foundation. You can never go wrong with this brand and if I used powder foundation more I'd be buying this in bulk!
Veronica T.
El mirage , AZ
One of the best! It gives a GREAT coverage without being heavy. I love it. Especially good during the summer. If I want a very full coverage I wear liquid foundation and then this on top and it doesn't get cakey and is flawless!
Shelby C.
Baker, LA
I love how light and matte it goes on. I have freckles, so anything too thick or shimmery makes them look clumpy or weird. Another thing I love is that there is actually a shade that works for me. My skin is so light that a lot of brand's lightest shades are too dark. Laura Mercier Foundation Powder
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?