Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Kayla P.
Eden, NC
This is a great powder. I have not been using it for very long because I was never into the powder foundation but I feel like it's best when using liquid foundation.
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm soooooo in love with this product!! I'm not a fan of foundation powder but this is to die for!! Love it, feels great! Good for any skin, worth every penny!! Wish my whole makeup kit was Laura mercier ♥️
Dayna T.
Birmingham, AL
I used to use Make-up Forever's pressed foundation powder for YEARS. Sadly, they changed the formula and the make-up wasn't the same. That's when I gave Laura Mercier pressed foundation powder a shot...and loved it more than Make-up Forever.
The coverage of this powder is outstanding. Any blemishes you may have...gone. Any dark circles under your eyes or discolored spots...gone. I LOVE this product. I have an oily face but don't seem to have to touch up any until well after lunch, and even then it's just with a light powder (like Covergirl) because the actual coverage is still there. It's on the steeper price of make-up so it's always hard to swallow spending that kind of money but it's totally worth every penny.
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
A great powder foundation. Beautiful Coverage , no flashback, long lasting and doesn’t leave your face looking cakey or powdery. Just an all around great powder foundation.
Natalie Monique M.
Fresno, CA
I absolu love it!!! It gives me great coverage and last for quite a long time. Gives me that natural look and full face on look just depends on the amount that is added
Maria B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beautiful coverage! Provides medium to full coverage without looking heavy. The formula is perfect for all skin types and they offer several great color options for women of all skin tones. At $42, it's pretty pricey, but definitely worth it.
Luisa H.
MIAMI, FL
I have used Laura Mercier foundation powder for years and love how it does not cake after applying, It lasts all day long without need of reapplication. I recommend Laura Mercier products to all my friends.
Kenni C.
I love this Power Foundation by Laura Mercier. There are very few Laura Mercier products that I don't like but this one takes the cake. It covers well without looking cakey and smooths without making your skin look oily. I hate wearing liquid foundation and after using this I hardly ever need it to smooth my skin color out. I have used this for over a year and will definitely continue to buy it.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I like it, I don't love it. Wish I could give a half a star since I think 3 stars is a little harsh for a pretty good powder foundation. I'm not sure why I don't love it, I think it's probably because it doesn't add much to my routine. I feel like I probably look the same with or without it (I apply this powder over my liquid foundation to help mattify vs using it standalone).
Elizabeth C.
Magnolia, TX
When I first started wearing makeup I chose this powder. Mainly because I wore tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. This powder not only conceals very well it lasts for a very long time. This is my favorite product when I'm on the go and need to touch up my foundation. It's easy to apply and the color matches very well. I would definitely recommend this if you don't mind paying a little extra to get it.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?