Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #46 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Maddie H.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
My absolute favorite powder out there-- if you have combination skin, this will smooth onto dry spots just as well as oily spots. 100% recommend to anyone with acne prone skin, this is one of the cleanest brands out there!
Joelle N.
Review for: No. 2 more...
I love this powder. It makes your face look beautiful. I apply it along with a liquid foundation and it works perfectly. The only problem is that it sometimes clumps. I would still recommend it though. I would give it 5 stars if it had sunscreen in it!
Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I received this products as a gift ūüéĀ and I started to use this week and I think it's good, because cover really good. I don't know where my friend bought this powder. It's good
Madison F.
Dunedin
I wanted to use this product to set my liquid foundation and concealer but throughout the day my face started to just look cakey, which I absolutely HATE. I wouldn't buy this again, as I like a lighter powder.
Kelsey P.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is not nearly as good as the other translucent powder this brand offers. It provided horrible coverage, and I felt like I had to tug at my skin to get it to even apply. I will not be repurchasing this.
Chloe P.
Northville , MI
This is full coverage and makes a matte clean finish to your face. It almost acts as if it’s a foundation and it covers everything up! It doesn’t look flakey and it works great I recommend it so much I love it!
Lindsey C.
Medina, MN
Review for: No. 2 more...
Laura Mercier is my all-time fave makeup! I use her liquid foundation, concealer, bronzer, setting powder, and this foundation powder. I love that it is oil-free and non-comedogenic. It lasts all day over my Laura Mercier liquid foundation.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Great color match. A nice light foundation for everyday wear. I have oily to combination skin and it doesn't bother my skin at all. Sometimes I put this one before my bare minerals or just put it alone.
Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
Highly affordable and my favorite! It covers
Your face and leaves you feeling beautiful and ready for make up! I recommend for anyone who is on the lookout for a powder! You won’t be disappointed.
Donna H.
Cookeville, TN
Let me say that the very 1st compact I got was given as a gift and this is my go to powder. I have very cream colored skin. This blends beautifully and does a remarkable job in color choices.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?