Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #38 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Mirka Lucia L.
Tiene mucha cobertura, que es lo que más busco en los polvos compactos, Me encanta la pigmentacion
Ximena C.
atacama
Me gustaría poder aprobar este producto ya que no llega a mi país estos producto aún ojalas poder
Dayana F.
Es buena, pero no de mis favoritos, cubre bien, y tiene un buen acabado. Aunque un costo elevado
Shanna A.
Lightweight yet full coverage! Doesn't settle in fine lines and requires minimal reapplication!
I love this product. Defiantly recommend for people who want a quick method of setting makeup x
Zaina M.
Istanbul
Very smooth to apply, requires just a few touches!! The fade matched me perfectly as well!
Gurpz K.
Birmingham
I like useing this to set my foundation also the areas where i want more coverage
Louise P.
LAUNCESTON, LAUNCESTON
It's good just like most of the Laura Mercer products I fined with this tho it goes into my fine lines under my eyes which is a little annoying but I still like it none the less maybe I'll try it with a different primer next time
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?