Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Eliana R.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love this product from Laura Mercier I use it to set my whole face and I love the look that it leaves me. It applies easily I always use a powder big brush from morphe ans I love the finished of this product. I've been using it for years now and I can't put it down.
Süsen Ç.
This is the best mark I've been blessed by from the very first time I tried it! lura been my favorite since ever.. Every products I've tried so far are still my favorite.i have a very oily skin and one of your powder products would save my life.
marissa u.
Troy, NY
This powder is amazing. I really like her translucent powder as well. just keep in mind not to overdo it with this or any powder. as it can get cakey pretty easily. i use it with a dense brush from real techniques and it works very well for me there.
Sarina P.
I found that it blended into the skin really easy and wasn't very dry. Love how it was the perfect match to my skin tone and love that it was easy to touch up during the day. Plus no one knew I had it on it was very natural on me
Nadia S.
Brescia
Another great foundation powder.recommend it for y'all because it does not make your face look cakey and flaky,it rather makes it appear smooth and make your skin flawless
Ryleigh B.
Langley BC
Though this is a little bit on the pricey side I love it very much and I think it is a very good product to not only substitute for foundation but maybe put over top of foundation and I would highly recommend to anyone
Lucy S.
Moor Lane , Clitheroe
Review for: No. 1 more...
My go to powder foundation! Wears really nice throughout the day! It's super easy to use and is one of the best powders I have found! It does get a little oily around my forehead but nothing crazy! I would buy this again as I've not found anything better!
Lisa H.
Hamilton
Review for: No. 2 more...
Laura mercies hits it on the money when it comes to their foundation powders their awesome products worth the money though it’s a bit pricey and yes it lasts long time
Yamilka P.
Espectacular amo esta marca todos sus productos increíbles dejan la piel perfecta y un aspecto delicado cada aplicación es una experiencia única debes probarla un precio increíble y presentación estupenda
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
I bought this after hearing it from a youtuber who is a regular user of powder foundation. I honestly expected more coverage from it. I tried different methods of applying the foundation and I basically had to pack it on to my beauty blender to get the desired coverage I was looking for.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?