Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
youngMom_trese C.
Cebu
It is a very must have item in your bag because it really covers your face with that mattifying flawless finish luck and it does not leave my face sticky and it lessens my oil production all through the day and i really love how lightweight this feels on my face all day long so i would really recommend this one to everyone out there with oily face.
Milly M.
Ipswich
I like more of a full coverage foundation, and feel like this doesn't really do the trick. Ifs good for days that you don't wanna wear loads of make up but for parties etc it's not the best. It's quite pricey so I wouldn't say it's the best one to buy
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Whitegold A.
Brampton, ON
Review for: No. 3 more...
I really like this powder because it is light weight and matched my skin very nicely. It is long lasting but doesn’t give you full coverage. I recommend this product for someone who needs light coverage.
A k.
Wolverhampton, UK
I use this product as a finisher after applying my liquid foundation! It is very easy to apply with a big sized powder brush! Very light. Not chalky and it doesnt have flashback! Good product
Alyssa L.
COLBORNE, ON
Overall I liked this foundation, for me it doesn't compare to the mineral powder foundation that's been discontinued which was my favourite but I did find this to be a bit more drying.
Beth F.
Church Road , Swanscombe
I love this powder, super lightweight, felt amazing on the skin. Only problem I had was that the foundation stuck to the dry places on my face making my skin look uneven which hasn’t happened with any other product.
Alana U.
I love this product, it really is very good. I use it on my clients and recommend it. In fact, all products of this brand are wonderful. I work as a makeup artist, I'm always testing new products and brand new ones.
Maria V.
Hidalgo, TX
I liked it, it has great coverage but I have acne prone skin and felt it actually made me have a break out and my skin got full of white heads.. so I had to stop using it
Katherine S.
Munich
I bought this at a local Douglas store in Munich. I think there is too much of a hype over this product. I spent a lot of money on it and thought it would really be a great finishing product on my skin. Not even the quick touch ups were that good. It made my face look cakey and my makeup was just a sad mess. It did cover up any oily spots I had, but made other parts of my face look patchy and super dry. The packaging is cute though.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?