Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #40 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Carly U.
San Diego
This brand is super expensive but well worth it. It stays on so well and isn’t patchy
Tiffany C.
MIAMI, FL
Love this powder foundation. Took away a star cause I feel that it is overpriced.
Ish C.
I actually really liked this and am upset that they discontinued the product.
Flowensie O.
W Hempstead, NY
This is a perfect foundation for setting your under eye and perfect coverage
Crystal🦄
Long lasting smooth feel and look ! Good product. The finishing look is nice!
Gina Y.
South Houston, TX
They are full coverage and the color is amazing blends very well into my skin
Lina A.
London
Review for: No. 2 more...
This powder foundation I feel has multiple uses. Its so easy to apply and although it’s a powder its quite creamy. I sometimes use the foundation power on it own if I’m going out quickly and need something to make my face look awake and healthy. I also use it to set my face and under eyes and lock everything in place. It has no flash back which is great.
Kaitlyn E.
Review for: Other more...
I have pale skin and have always had challenges finding just the right color powder without being too pink or too yellow. I finally found it in Laura Mercier however the cost vs how much I actually used the powder doesn’t seem worth it to me. It is a nice product, goes on smooth and light, but I don’t use powders that often so to pay $56 for a powder that, while it matches my skin tone, I don’t use that often seems a bit extravagant. That said, it will last a very long time but will be far past the use before date.
Keeley W.
Colwyn Bay
Review for: No. 1 more...
This product is good at keeping my makeup on all day and keep my oils at bay whilst covering my spots as I have acne prone skin, the packaging is lovely and I 100% recommend this product
sarah S.
Oran
Review for: No. 2 more...
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifull . i recommend it highly .
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?