Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #38 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Paloma G.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: No. 3 more...
This is great I love this pressed powder foundation it doesn’t break me out and gives me the coverage I need throughout the day,makes my skin feel smooth because I am oily and makes my skin look Matte.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
This is a great powder foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
Jessica R.
Acworth, GA
Review for: No. 3 more...
I have been using this same powder for years and I don't think I'll ever switch.  The only downside is it is a little expensive but the way it makes my skin look is worth it.  It makes my skin so smooth, keeps oil away and has amazing coverage.  I love this brand!
Karly D.
Janesville , WI
All I have to say is this is the best face powder that I have ever owned! It is truly truly amazing! You have to have this in your make up bag it is essential! It helps your make up stay on so much longer than it normally would! It is definitely definitely worth the price!
Emily J.
I’m not really sure if it but I’ll just send them back in a bit I’m not really going home because my phone won’t let you get back there yet I’m not really going home I’ll be at the appointment right away I have that’s
Roxanne V.
Calexico
Good product
Stays long ,wears beautifully on skin and it was breathable for me
Can be built up for coverage.
Packaging is cute and simple.
Powder works better in some occasions but I don’t think I would repurchase
Erica P.
I like the consistency of this Powder Foundation. It does not feel heavy on my face and makes my skin look flawless. I use a powder brush for a lighter application and the sponge for a heavier more concealing look.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The first Laura mercier product I tried was the setting powder and for that reason I bought this product and once again I am NOT disappointed. This is my go to face powder it leaves my face looking flawless!
Katelyn G.
Nashville, TN
Review for: No. 1 more...
I use as a setting powder because I’m a really full coverage type a girl. This stuff gives your look that extra ooomph and it helps control oil for all my shiny girls out there. This product is just gooood.
Asalah K.
This powder foundation is great. I use it to set any of my liquid foundation. It gives a natural look and not a caked look. It’s very smooth and the color is perfect and neutral. Not orangish finish look
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?