Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #38 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Edenz S.
Rialto, CA
I love the Laura Mercier Foundation Powder it does wonders !! Works really well I highly recommend this product
Alexis F.
Collierville, TN
Perfect coverage! Not too heavy and feels amazing on the skin. You can never go wrong with Laura Mercier! A++++
Elizabeth A.
Hollywood, CA
Use this everyday and love the way my skin looks in person and in photos!! It’s also really good for your skin
Michaela F.
I think this product is okay but not top of my list. The powder has a creamy velvet consistency which I enjoy
alex 🌻.
Glendale
I wish I had more of this. This is one of my favorite powders and I would love to receive it again for review
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Excelente marca con buen acabado con variedad d colores y productos para cualquier ocasión... me encanta !!!
Brigette T.
Review for: No. 04 more...
I tried it in a store and loved it!!! Can't wait to have this, just makes your fave glow and look flawless.
Joan D.
Bethesda , MD
I love Laura Mercier to set my makeup it gives me that airbrush look and it don't give me that cakey look.
Melinda J.
Alabaster, AL
Review for: Other more...
Love this foundation! It is so lightweight but still covers! It blends very well. One pallet lasts a while!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
All time favorite powder it doesn’t make your skin oily or anything it’s pricey but it’s worth every penny
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?