Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #46 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Donata R.
Etowah, NC
very nice, trying to get thru my powder foundation collection. it covers nicely without a lot of kickup. might repurchase.
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Best invisible foundation not cakey and great for oily skin it melts in to your skin looking natural great color selection
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Nice even flawless coverage but you need a good primer. Has a tendancy to settle into lines around the eyes though, bummer
Sara k.
Very nice, bought it almost immediately sfter I tried the product at sephora. amazing coverage and it's also light weight.
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
Light and airy powder, depending on what you use to put it on. Had great coverage or just light evening out if you like.
Brandie B.
Burlington
I just love this product line for the most part. This is great smooth creamy powder, great coverage. All around amazing..
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
My sister showed me this because i complimented her glow, she was so glowy. It’s expensive but all her products are good!
Allie W.
San Antonio, TX
Too heavy and creamy for my skin. I'm semi dry with no blemished but lots of freckles. It's just not the product for me
Wendylyn K.
Union City, CA
Review for: No. 04 more...
I never tried this one but I would like to have sample . Laura mercier is a good product and I love using it everyday .
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use this to set my concealer. I really like this brand although it is very pricey the line has many amazing products.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?