Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #46 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Nicole R.
Review for: No. 1, No. 3, No. 2 more...
It’s just a amazing product that actually lasts and you don’t have to keep checking to see if you when from flawless to homeless
Brittany F.
Byram Twp, NJ
This is a great product. I use it to set my face and for anytime i feel i need to touch up my makeup. great coverage for a powder
Sarah D.
Boise, ID
Beautiful powder! I love the packaging and Laura Merier in general. This looks so beautiful on the skin and didn't break me out.
Carolyn Y.
Review for: No. 04 more...
Love this, got a sample in one of my boxes a while back ago and this stuff is pretty awesome! Very long lasting and great color!
Reina R.
👌los productos son buenísimos de calidad 👍de buenas marcas,uso diario para convivir cada día ✨😘 los productos son de excelente
Nicole K.
Elkton, MD
Review for: No. 04 more...
I love it, najbolje ja sto sam ikad imala ...nema boljeg ,svakok kupite.. ja sam ga dobila za rodendan i koristila cijelo vrijeme, neznam gdje se moze kupiti ali je stvarno najbolji
Destinee T.
Review for: No. 2 more...
Not as good as the liquid or the setting powder but it’s ok. There are better ones for the price. I have oily acne prone skin
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
I love anything from laura mercier and this powder foundation is so beautiful especially after applying laura mercier primer.
Jojo T.
Brandon, FL
This product I will swear by. Super awesome and the brand is very high quality and I will being using them forever if I could
Breanna G.
I love the way this feels on my skin! Great coverage and doesnt leave my skin feeling oily as i wear it through out the day.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?