Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #38 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Deserre N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
Not my favorite the shade range is not that great I don’t think I will buy again yeah it’s if you want to Try it to do so at your own risk
erika m.
Spring, TX
I used it as my finishing powder because I have oily skin and I love full full coverage... Love the finishing and it doesn't cake my face
Hamida T.
New york
Perfect! Don't need to use much of tb is product to get great even looking skin. This is a good product and will get your money worth
Nikki M.
Sarepta, LA
Great loose powder that provides a matte flawless face. Would recommend to others. I've repurchased again. My daughter also uses it.
Sandra P.
Hawthorne, CA
I love how it makes my face feel. It looks awesome. I really recommend this product. It doesnt make me break out like other products.
Angela H.
Santa Rosa, CA
This powder is really awesome for refreshing your make up throughout the day. I would recommend using it over your liquid foundation.
Sabrina B.
A great coverage powder foundation and the sponge it comes with is perfect to apply it with. Love this product for more natural days
Ashley C.
Springfield, MA
Absolutely love this product. The formula is amazing, doesn't leave my face looking like I just asked make up on. Sets it perfectly.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
I wasn't a huge fan of the sponge that's included. But Laura Mercier just has amazing foundations. Her texture is always on point.
April W.
This product is great! It goes on smooth and lasts for hours! It's my go to for days when I'm wanting to use a lighter foundation.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?