Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #46 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Daniela O.
This stuff is amazing and leaves you skin looking smooth and perfect. I put this on after liquid foundation to set and my makeup stays on all day.
Brittany W.
Tucson, AZ
GEEZ ANOTHER REVOIEW YOU GUYS SHOULD JUST LET US CLICK THSE STARS AND BE DONE WE ARE SO TIRED THIS IS NOT EVEN RIGHT TO THAVRE KIQDJ JSDJIWJ JIWAJ
Zuri A.
I use this for light days and sometimes I use it to set my foundation for a more full coverage. It does not look heavy it's a very soft formula.
Andrea I.
Laura Mercier are a must if you love makeup ! The make up last all day in your face . My personal favorites are the lip balm and face primer !
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has a good range of shades which is important to me. Has a very natural finish, and the sponge that is comes with is better than most others.
Crystal M.
Plainview , TX
The coverage is amazing i would most definitely buy again. you will love the coverage it gives you i will never go back to my old foundation
Frances F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great stuff. Love this. highly recommend. I have oily skin. It is very easy to apply and use. Great color and is one of the leading brands.
Deserre N.
Los Angeles
Review for: Other more...
Not my favorite the shade range is not that great I don’t think I will buy again yeah it’s if you want to Try it to do so at your own risk
erika m.
Spring, TX
I used it as my finishing powder because I have oily skin and I love full full coverage... Love the finishing and it doesn't cake my face
Sandra P.
Hawthorne, CA
I love how it makes my face feel. It looks awesome. I really recommend this product. It doesnt make me break out like other products.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?