Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
A foundation powder in one is a must when you are in a hurry trying to get your makeup done. This product does just the trick. It goes on with any troubles and the coverage is great!
Anthony P.
Ahhhhhhhhmaxing finish. It's the perfect powder to set liquid foundations and literally gives you the final amount of coverage to finish your face off. The color range is also very expansive. They blend so smoothly without catching any skin issues
Grace H.
I love this foundation powder! I use it when I'm looking for more coverage. Sleek packaging, comes with a good sponge applicator. A little on the expensive side for me but I think it's worth it. It covers everything and you only need a little.
Ruth L.
This is beautiful but I don't get a full coverage look from it on its own. I usually use it to bump by BB cream to full coverage and help with longevity. It does both fairly well but I have to be careful not to use too much or it can be Cakey.
Teri K.
I never saw the point in paying for fancy powder until this powder. It's staying power, it's lightness, and long-lasting nature make this worth every penny. WRP & HG status.
Kaitlin H.
Expensive. Yes very very expensive brand but if you feel like treating yourself DO IT WITH SOMETHING BY HER. Great quality makeup from her powders to the concealers.
Allison B.
Penfield
I have used both the pressed powder and the lose powder. I prefer the pressed powder because it offers much more coverage for when my skin is not cooperating. However, as the weather gets warmer the loose powder is definitely my go to
Julia I.
Phoenix, AZ
This is absolutely awesome powder foundation: it goes on light and blends easily with a brush. It has excellent coverage and evens out skin tone beautifully. I would say it is worth it's price for sure! The compact is really nice and fits into purses easily!
Stephanue P.
Its a very good powder I personally didnt love it on my oily skin I would loved if it was more matte. It wasnt as matte as I wanted its a medium coverage doesnt look cakey its very good. I think if you have dry skin this would be amaZing for you
Elenie E.
Miami
Perfect fit , honestly my skin has never feel so good about a foundation i bought it a Macy's is way better than anything I've ever tried lasted all day honestly I will definitely keep buying this on the future
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?