Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Kellie S.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Eliana R.Laura Mercier Foundation Powder uploaded by Rachael H.

BY LAURA MERCIER #38 in Powder Foundation

Compact foundation applies like a powder, covers like a liquid. Lightweight formula controls oil and shine all day, with a soft-focus effect that makes tiny flaws disappear.

Versatile wet/dry formula puts you in control. Feels comfortable on skin. Looks natural and flawless as it visibly evens skin tone. Portable compact is convenient for touch-ups on the go.

• Apply Dry for Sheer to Medium coverage and Matte finish.
  • Apply Wet for Medium to Full coverage and Natural finish.

Ideal for all skin types.

Formulation Details:

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Dermatologist-tested

Compact includes both a puff and a sponge.

• Talc
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
  • Tocopherol

May Contain:

• Mica (CI 77019)
  • Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77492)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
  • Iron Oxides (CI 77499)
  • Ultramarines (CI 77007)

• I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as their mineral powder (the loose one)?1 Answers
  • Really need one!! 2 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
April H.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: No. 1 more...
This powder is a bit pricey but is 100% worth it. A little goes a long way and it’s perfect to wear by itself or on top of foundation. I have even used it to “bake”. The formula is lightweight and the coverage is medium which I love for the summer. I have not had any acne due to the formula which is awesome as well!
Marianne R.
concord
Review for: No. 1 more...
Laura Mercier is one of the first makeup artist brands i delved into almost 20 years ago. I have my favorites. There are numerous excellent powders. The competition is fierce. The powder is fine. There many others that are as effective at a lower price point and others at a higher price point that are truly nails.
Erica P.
I like the consistency of this Powder Foundation. It does not feel heavy on my face and makes my skin look flawless. I use a powder brush for a lighter application and the sponge for a heavier more concealing look.
Olivia J.
This is my favorite powder! The flash back is very minimal and it brightens my skin also which I love! The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jessenia C.
Bay Shore, NY
Review for: No. 1 more...
This powder foundation is so great! Omg it makes my skin look flawless ! Im so in love with it! I would for sure highly recommend it to anyone! Im so happy I purchased it and will continue to purchase it!!
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Emily W.
All Laura Mercier products I have used are significantly better than any other brand. As a student, the price is too expensive for me to make this my usual product but I love it
Marie M.
Sylmar, CA
I absolutely LOVE this powder foundation.it sits with my skin very well and didnt make me look cakey as some other powders would. Also has great coverage and I loved the packaging!
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Other more...
Amazing. Gives a very blurred finish to your foundation. I pair it with a Dermablend medium coverage mousse foundation (that acts as my concealer and foundation) to set it and to also get my correct skin color. I get compliments on my complexion all the time even though I get a few pimples here and there from hormones.
Claudia G.
Fontana, CA
Is this product worth the money? What is an average price? For dry or oily skin?
leslie d.
Bronx, NY
I never use powder what is the difference between liquid foundation n powder ?
Jamie D.
West Chester, PA
I am thinking about buying this powder foundation but I am curious about the quality. How good is the coverage? Does it control oiliness well? Are there a range of colors to match various skin tones?
chelsea a.
Temecula, CA
I love full coverage &have wanted to try this out? Is it full coverage,does it get cakey? I have combo skin.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
It's nice? Where I can find?