BeautyBodyBody CareLaura Mercier
Flawless Skin Tone Perfecting Creme

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Tone Perfecting Creme

Shop Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Tone Perfecting Creme. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this ok for acne prone skin?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Tone Perfecting Creme!
How would you rate this product?
Lyli M.
Lincoln, MA
This cream is perfect for daily use, since it is 100% natural and effective. It does not contain bronzer, because for that the brand itself already has a cream more linked to the spring/summer seasons.
Khadija N.
This is a staple in my routine i have a few blemishes and when I apply this it really leaves my skin perfect I recommended this to anyone.
Crystal S.
Soft fragrance and delightful. Your skin will be left feeling so refreshed and light weight. This is best when used daily to see results!
Selena T.
Winchester, VA
Absolutely love this product! It doesn’t leave your face feeling thick or tacky and brightness the skin and even out your complexion beautifully!
Paige T.
Haltom City, TX
I was very pleasantly surprised by this product! I used this product twice a day, in the AM after washing my face and before putting on any make up. And in the PM after washing my face and as a first step for my nightly skincare routine. I loved the way this formula gave my skin a wonderfully soft and supple glow. I would absolutely recommend to anyone. Paige Tucker approved!
yesenia G.
Bronx, NY
Great product gives nice moisture and a flawless look foreal! I use it daily and I saw a difference in 3 weeks I’m so happy I found this gentle wonderful product
Erin T.
abilene
This was very much moisturizing and helped my skin reach its full potential. I really did like it. I do wish there was a little but more in the container, but overall it was absolutely worth every penny!
Annabel J.
Denver, CO
This product was rich and creamy without feeling too heavy on my skin. I have dry/combination skin and this gave me the moisture I needed without leaving my skin too greasy. I love to apply this at night for an overnight dose of moisture.
Yareli S.
Huston
Definitely does its job at evening skin tone it takes a few weeks to see results but its so hydrating and is a very good crème definitely recommend 10/10
Michele  T.
Bensalem, PA
Laura Mercier has done it again. I just love this facial cream! It goes on silky smooth and leaves my skin moisturized all day. I apply at morning and at night on my face and neck after washing and using toner. I bought this product and after using it for a short time, I've noticed that my skin is more evenly toned and overall looks much healthier. It is a thick cream, but doesn't feel heavy after application. It also feels like it will not clog my pores. I Highly recommend!