BY LAURA MERCIER

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Serum Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Catherine J.
Moraga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the sample in a set from Sephora and fell in love with the scent. I love anything that smells like roses and I am definitely are interested and re-purchasing a larger size. Unfortunately the product is very pricey and there are cheaper alternatives.
Nina R.
Wonder oil! Smells of rose water - absolutely heavenly! Definitely noticed my skin (combo to slightly dry) looking plumper and clearer over time, with fine lines diminished. Pricey but a little oil goes a long way, and this bottle lasts a long time!
Heather S.
Love this stuff! It smells wonderful! It also leaves my skin feeling so soft! I have noticed my skin looking better & clearer everyday!
maroc❤المغرب❤morocco A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dear influenster, my name is aya and i am a moroccan girl i have this famous page and i have 9,5 followers and i want to make a review about your products
Fabiana O.
são Gonçalo
Simplificando e maravilhoso,adoro os produtos dessa marca que sempre cumprem o que promete
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
I've been looking for a new serum. Rate this for me. Any pros/cons opposed to other serums?