Skin CareFacial SkincareLaura Mercier
Flawless Skin Mega Moisturizer SPF 15 (For Normal/ Combination Skin) 50g/17oz Skincare

An ultra-moisturizing day crýÿme Replenishes skin with intense hydration while enhancing its ability to retain moisture Formulated with Allantoin to relieve & soften skin Contains Vitamins A & E to shield skin against effects of seasonal changes...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Mega Moisturizer SPF 15 (For Normal/ Combination Skin) 50g/1.7oz Skincare!
Silver Spring, MD
The perfect moisturizer for me. It does not leave greasy feeling on your skin. You do not need to apply sunscreen after using this product because it has all included. You can use it without foundation. I like how it smells and it looks like a perfect color skin.
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
omaha
Best products for an hydrated skin leaves you flawless and glowing skin good to use it during the day
Sunnyvale, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I was not super impressed by this product. My skin is very sensitive and it started to breakout. I don’t want to give it any less than 3 stars because I only used half a container and gave up as my skin got really bad. It’s not a ding but not for me.
Brandon, MS
Love SPF and great moisture without oil-clogging my pores and this moisturizer does the trick! I have oily/ combination skin and this worked wonders, just absorbed into my skin with no residue. However, wish it was more like SPF 30 and not just SPF 15.
juanadiaz
Me encantaría probar este producto. He visto muy buenas reseñas sobre el. Es por eso que me gustaría recibirlo y poder darles mi opinión.
Richmond, TX
Love this brand. So gray for my crazy skin. The best part is it has spf in it and I done have any crazy reactions like other products. You done need much but it makes your skin soft and smooth for primer and/or makeup. Love it!
Fallston, MD
Good price point, a little goes a long way. This a very good product from her line. It would be nice if the spf was a little higher.
Victorville, CA
Thus product is amazing I would give a 100 % it works. This is good because it leaves your face smooth and when you have redness it takes it away for me. So yes I would buy this product once again.
Brooklyn
This is a nice moisturizer, it’s a little bit on the up side but it does what it says it will do

Looking for your answer?