Skin CareFacial SkincareLaura Mercier
Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield SPF 40

Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield SPF 40

Shop Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield SPF 40. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield SPF 40!
Lynn D.
Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield SPF 40 uploaded by Lynn D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This sunscreen broke me out so bad. Its rather thin to be a high spf amount. It’s greasy and left my skin feeling like I had a mask on. I really wanted to like it but I can’t. It smells a little weird which is typical for a chemical sunscreen. It’s says on the bottle non comedogenic but that’s not true
Michelle P.
Hoffman Est, IL
The Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Daily Face Shield is great for my fair skin during summer afternoons by the pool. It has SPF 40 which really saves me from burns and sun damage. It goes on sheer and I can wear it under make up or alone.
Casey C.
Forsyth, GA
I absolutely love this sunscreen. The fragrance is beautiful. It is light. It has never broken my skin out. I find that when I use this sunscreen my makeup last longer, which always makes me very happy. It never makes me look greasy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heiddy P.
Los Angeles, CA
It’s great honestly. There is no white cast leafy behind like in other sunscreens and it lays really well under make up. Most definitely a purchase I would make again.
Ulyana S.
Mundelein, IL
I love Laura Mercier products especially skin daily face shield. It is amazing product with SPF 40 shield. It is not feel oily after applying but leaves your skin hydrated and smooth.
Joanna P.
1,111 reviews
This daily face shield by Laura Mercier is wonderful it has SPF 40 so it protects my skin from sun all day long. It smells amazingly pleasant and keeps my face soft and protected. I recommend it
Angelique D.
Glendale, AZ
Love this sunscreen product! Not too heavy and good amount of spf! Absolutely must have for summer
Jess K.
This is so nice since it has SPF in it also so I’m able to just use this and not worry about also applying SPF. I really enjoy this under my makeup since it is a two in one.
Yara M.
Laura Mercier always has great products and this is no exception. The ingredients are always limited so you're not putting a lot of harsh chemicals on your skin. This is really refreshing. I would buy it again because of the price, quality and the convenience of knowing the product works.
Mika N.
Romeo, MI
Soft and light, absorbs into skin quickly ,very light no sticky feel. Makes skin feel very fresh and soft.

Looking for your answer?