MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersLaura Mercier
Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation

Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation

Shop Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation at bluemercury. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com

How did this work for you dry skin peeps??
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Is this product good for both sensitive and combination skin?
Start your review of Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation!
Alyson K.
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Alyson K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im absolutely obsessed with this & it may be my new holy grail! It is soooooo dewy. Doesn’t make ur skin look dry! It’s def buildable! So lightweight & breathable! It looks more orange in the bottle too I didn’t think my shade match would work but it was spot on!
Glenny V.
Worcester, MA
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Glenny V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation It has incredible coverage, high durability and friendly to your skin, I have loved it. I recommend it 100% percent. my skin is a normal skin I take good care of it.
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Courtney S.
Just purchased this from Marshall’s, it looks darker in the bottle than it appears on skin, but in my case that worked out really well because I thought the shade may be a little dark for me before I get my tan on, but it actually came out very nice. I like the bottle and the pump on it, it comes out just the right size and a little goes a long way. I typically get matte bec I have oily skin but so far so good ( I put it on so far about an hour ago ). Will update if it changes through out the day but it seems to be a very nice foundation! Smoothing and medium coverage.
Irene P.
Orlando, FL
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Irene P.
I was hesitant to try this product because I have oily skin but WOW this looked gorgeous on my skin. A little goes a long way and as long as you set it, it won’t melt off your face.
Danielle B.
Panama City, FL
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Danielle B.
I can honestly say this product is a Nice foundation. I use it when I dont want a full coverage look. It's nice and smooth. Applies beautifully. The shades are very nice. It does nit break me out like some foundations do. Nice ingredients.
Marisol C.
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Marisol C.
I am a FEEN for complexion and I absolutely loved how this looked on my skin. It’s medium buildable coverage with a lightweight feel. I was given a few shades darker but it was workable. I definitely want to purchase my actual shade.
Senada B.
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Senada B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was looking for the flawless foundation with medium coverage and this was it. It’s good smooth application it is on watery side of liquid but I just did not like the discoloration of this product it goes into darker side even after shaking well
Monica L.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Monica L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this foundation that leaves a flawless finish, it has good coverage, perfect for mature skin Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation
Roberta H.
Chiefland, FL
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: Sephora
My face felt flawless all day. This is the second time I have used this foundation . I will do this combo again . I had my Charlotte tilbury Hollywood under my foundation. Beautiful!#Influenster #Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation
LaTonya B.
Nashville, TN
Laura Mercier Flawless Lumière Radiance-Perfecting Foundation uploaded by LaTonya B.
HONEY HONEY HONEY YESSS!!! I am all for this foundation! I have always had an issue with matching my skin tone with the right shade of foundation. Even if I went into the store and was swatched I’d either have a foundation that was too light or it oxidized and turned dark on my face. How I learned about Laura Mercier is through YouTube and went to the website. I saw that you could schedule a consultation to speak with one of Laura Mercier’s makeup artist via Zoom and I said hey why not. I spoke with Jerry Johnson and we discussed coverage and shades and I asked him what would be the best shade for my skin tone. Well he had me hold up a white piece of paper to my face and he then suggested the shade Pecan. Well let me tell you he was SPOT ON! this shade matched me to a T. Not only is the shade perfect, it doesn’t make your face feel heavy and it doesn’t looked caked on I highly recommend.

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ale R.
il y a 9 mois
Mariajose C. il y a 6 mois
Yes it is super light yet it has prefect cover and as long as you set it right it will last all night!
Julie C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 10 mois
Ashlee K. il y a 10 mois
Firuza A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 10 mois
Noorena A. il y a 10 mois
Estee lauder ❤ it doesn't budge and looks flawless!