BY LAURA MERCIER #10 in Liquid Foundation

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Chaparritha F.
Richmond
Review for: 3N1 Buff, 3W1 Dusk 1, 3W2 Golden more...
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Long Wear Foundation is very high coverage and is very pricey (high end foundation) but definitely lightweight on skin and leaves skin looking flawless and beautiful
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
Review for: Ivory more...
I was super skeptical because it's a lil pricey. But I saw Jaclyn hill use it and a couple others rave about this product and I had to try it and it is really worth the price it gives the best coverage.
Luanne R.
Florissant , MO
Review for: Dusk more...
One of my holy grail foundation. Perfect for any kind of weather. Matte finish but id doesn't feel dry. Pros? Stays all day, super easy to apply and blend. But you have to work on it fast. I would buy this again and again and again!
Mari. B.
I love this product. It's got a medium coverage and can be buildable. The color matched perfectly with my tone. Also, it's super lightweight so it doesnt feel like caked on makeup. Also long lasting!
Mariel P.
San Tan Vly, AZ
YThe best foundation I've ever gad by far. I really like that it has a natural finish and can last long. The coverage is also great that I don't have to put that much and application is easy as well.
Sarah Z.
Milan, OH
Review for: Linen more...
Medium to full coverage. Long lasting, wasn't cakey, blended out like a dream. Buildable. I love this foundation. Applied with brush & blended with a beauty sponge. Lightweight & I deff recommend !
Kasia G.
Palatine , IL
Review for: 2N2 Linen 1 more...
I love his foundation nice light weight would totally buy again it’s so lightweight formed perfectly on the skin doesn’t sink in to pores in love if my bank weren’t broke I would stock up on this I live ot
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Obsessed with this foundation. Medium to full coverage with a matte finish. I have normal to dry skin and this doesn't irritate my skin or dry it out. I love it. It leaves my face looking flawless!
mackenzie h.
This foundation is fantastic, it never streaks and leaves my skin with that perfect porcelain finish I want! Great amount of product for the price, all around one of my favorite products ever!
Nicole M.
Orange park, FL
This foundation is one of my favorite. Just wish it came in a more neutral shade. It stays long and is very full.coverage, just not a perfect shade match for me. I'm combo with very oily nose.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora