BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Lauren W.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
I absolutely love the coverage and how well this foundation blends. However, my skin is dry and around the corners of my nose, my mouth and my forehead, this looks very dry and accentuates my pores terribly. I want to like it so badly. I have tried different primers without success.
Cindy S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Have been trying this foundation for a few weeks now, I can officially say it’s my new favorite! It doesn’t leave any dry patches and stays on for quite some time. I usually touch my face throughout the day but the foundation seems to stay on without any problem. Highly recommend!
Yara M.
Green Bay , WI
I've been using this foundation since I got it to test out and it is for sure one of my favorites! I have only skin and this works with my skin along side with the setting powder of this brand. I would say the formula is light yet medium to full coverage. It lasts me for quite long time!
Jennifer T.
Rusk, TX
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
This foundation is gorgeous!!! It definitely is long wearing, lasting and still looking beautiful through 12 hour shifts!! This is full coverage and has a matte finish, it covers so well. I will definitely repurchase this and I recommend to anyone wanting their foundation to be on point!
Chelsea C.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
This is my new favorite foundation it’s super full coverage and lasts all day and it doesn’t look caky on my face or build up weird around my nose like some foundations do I have other foundations that I like but I LOVE this one and I will definitely keep repurchasing this. It’s worth every penny
Sharon A.
Rochester, MN
Review for: 4N1 Suntan 1 more...
Sent complimentary to review, i would have bought this for myself! The foundation acts a a second skin with still giving you medium buildable coverage. I would be weary of colors, as mine was a little orange but if you try it in store it should be alright! Best for combination dry skin, with little oxidation after application, but stays on all day! Will be buying again (for the right shade) and using it on the daily! Love!!
Gianna P.
Warwick, RI
Such a beautiful foundation. This has great coverage, but still feels light weight. It blurs pores, and never looks cakey. I have oily-combination skin and it lasts all day on me! I think anyone would love this, even dry skin as it does not cling to any dry patches on my skin!
Lauren H.
Corp Christi, TX
This foundation is amazing. when it says it is ultra longer, they are not lying. it is full coverage for me but feels lightweight. i love it because it doesn't make my skin oily nor dry, t is perfect and it can be applied with a beauty blender or a brush and it looks flawless.
I love love love this foundation! It’s definitely worth the splurge. I have combo to oily skin (more oily on my T zone) and I have found that this foundation keeps me matte. The finish is so smooth and it looks like real skin. It does not settle into any of my fine lines and stays put all day. I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I guess the only con is the price of $48 but like I said this is one of those products that is worth the money.
Tatiyana C.
Another favorite of mine. Laura Mercier is Definitely my choice for makeup. I like for my skin to show, so this foundation gives coverage, but doesn’t cover up my skin and also provides a beautiful glow to the skin. I love that it also comes in my exact shade, as most brands do not.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.