21 varieties available
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
4.44 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.
High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.
Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.
- Medium to Full weightless coverage.
- Matte finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.
- Oil free.
- Methyl Trimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Propylene Carbonate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Farnesyl Acetate
- Vp/Va Copolymer
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491
- CI 77492
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 565 Q&A
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
- "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
- "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
- "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Review for: Linen more...
This foundation is amazing! I love how it feels on the skin and how much coverage you get. When you pair this with their translucent powder, your face feels silky soft! This foundation dries pretty fast, so you do need to blend it out pretty fast! You can get this foundation at your local Sephora and it does come in a wide shade range.
Review for: Shell more...
I thought this was a good product but definitely not going to be my go-to foundation. I found that when using the foundation it set very fast so I had to blend as I applied it. I usually dot the product all over my face before my blend and when I did this the foundation gathered in those spots and were near impossible to blend away.
Review for: Macadamia more...
I'm still unsure about this. On first application it looks really pretty. This shade matches really well and I have a really hard time shade matching my light and very olive skin tone. I think this will be best for me in the winter when I'm a little more on the dry side. Throughout the day it seems to get oilier and weirdly heavy looking. I'll need to keep trying it out to see
Review for: Buff more...
I just tried this foundation this morning at around 10 AM, it is now about to be 2PM and I haven't had to touch up. The finish is very glowy and it gives me a healthy look! I would definitely recommend this to others, it looks great on the skin and sits well. I didn't use a setting powder (though I love the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder) and it is still holding up well!
Review for: Honey more...
I received foundation complimentary from Influenster. The product is light in feel and covers blemishes well! Unfortunately I matched the color wrong, and the color was to dark for my skin tone. (the downside to matching online). So I do not know if the product leaves an oil feel by the end of the day as I sampled the product simply for feel and coverage!
Review for: 1C1 Shell more...
This foundation is INCREDIBLE! I absolutely LOVE it. The coverage is amazing, and it wears beautifully. I have combination skin, and it’s perfect for me. The shade I have is just a tad bit too dark, but I am able to add my concealer to certain places of my face to lighten it and it looks fantastic. I highly recommend this foundation!
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect foundation for awhile and I wanted to love this one. It came very highly recommended so I got a sample of this. It just didn’t sit on my skin right. It showed my pores and just looked like I was wearing makeup. Maybe I’ll try again with mixing the rose serum with it- but the jury is out as of now.
Review for: 2W1 Macadamia more...
This is my #1 go to foundation. It is the absolute best! For any skin type, this will last you all day. It honestly can be worn without setting powder it’s that beautiful of a formula, and is such a great matte look. Occasionally it will dry my skin out but that is simply personal because everyone has different skin and routines!
Q & A
How oily is this product?
How do you feel about this foundation?
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos