21 varieties available
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
4.44 / 5 based on 1,597 Reviews
All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.
High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.
Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.
- Medium to Full weightless coverage.
- Matte finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.
- Oil free.
- Methyl Trimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Propylene Carbonate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Farnesyl Acetate
- Vp/Va Copolymer
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491
- CI 77492
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 565 Q&A
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
- "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
- "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
- "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
When I tried this in Sephora I used a brush and the results were completely different than with my beauty blender. It looked like a really good match for my skin tone in store. At home it looked off. It is a REALLY pretty foundation but with a beauty blender it was definitely light-medium coverage. I used 4-5 pumps on one side and it didn't cover my scarring. If you have clear skin this would look much better.
Amazing beautiful full coverage. I was very impressed with this foundation. The packaging is luxurious. Not drying and buildable. I received this program complimentary.
Review for: 3N2 Honey more...
This foundation is the bomb it is true what they say a little does go a long way and well it did this lasted me a long time and I walked outisde looking flawless this is the only foundation I use and its so amazing and it smells soooooo good like usually foundation smell weird and it doesn't feel like there's anything on your face love it
Review for: 2W2 Butterscotch, 3C1 Dune, 3N2 Honey more...
This is a truest exceptional foundation, I usually only need one, maybe one and a half pumps of the foundation and I get amazing coverage with it. It’s a matte but not drying of the skin. The foundation applies as a liquid but dries to a powder finish. This is such an amazing foundation for all skin types I feel like.
Review for: Vanille more...
I have always been a fan of Laura mercier products as they never disappoint and I'm glad I gave this product a try as it's my new current favorite foundation. The formula almost feels whipped but I don't think it is, the formula is light in weight I would say about medium coverage. This product is definetley buildable I just think that if your applying with a beauty blender apply fast as it dries pretty quickly but not all the way down.
Review for: 2W1 Macadamia more...
This foundation is great, with a mattifying primer this stuff lasts for a long time. I actually forgot to use it today with a primer and it still lasted the entire work day, although I had to touch up around 2, which I didn’t have to touch up when I used a mattifying primer. This is now one of my favorites in my collection. Flawless finish, pretty high medium to nearly full coverage. Great foundation.
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
This product did not live up to my expectations but it does have a pretty finish. I have oily skin, probably best for combo skin. easy to apply with beauty blender or brush. dries down semi matte, color matches my skin perfectly. Wears about 8-10 hours. I would not recommend this product just because there are other options that are less expensive and last longer! Packaging was beautiful though!
Review for: Nutmeg more...
My absolute new favorite foundation! I usually go for foundations more along the dewy side due to having combo skin but this foundation which is more on the matte side has been doing so much justice! I wore this foundation for hours along with being in the heat, and it stayed the same and I had minimum creasing in my smile lines. A little goes a long way for the price and I definitely recommend it.
Review for: 6N1 Truffle more...
I loved this product so much! I don’t usually where a full face of makeup and I usually steer clear of foundations cause they irritate my skin but this was light weight, didn’t bother my skin or cause me to breakout and it lasted the whole day. It left my skin looking smooth and and didn’t wash me out/make my look ashy (a problem I have with other foundations) I would DEFINITELY buy this again.
Q & A
How oily is this product?
How do you feel about this foundation?
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos