BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Selena S.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
Best foundation I used in a long time. I did not get this from a voxbox I only wish I did. I purchased this from Sephora and omg it was so worth it. I usually like to apply foundation with a brush but I love this with a sponge way more and I usually hate sponges. This wore so beautiful and lasted all day. I have dry skin and it didn’t even effect my dry patches.
Aisha T.
Albany, NY
Review for: 4W1 Maple 1 more...
his is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish .  A little on the yellow orange side but over all good
Tanaya P.
I just tried this product and it's awesome. I'm so glad that I got it complimentary from influenster. It's feel so light weight and give a very natural look. It's also very easy to apply and stay till the end of my work day. I just love this product.
Angela S.
Matte. Full coverage. Lightweight perfection.

I have to admit that I wish there were more deep/dark shades. I live in Texas and it's HOT and this foundation withstood the humidity. Just make sure you set with a loose powder and prime before application to prevent smile line creasing.

I'm giving this foundation a 4 ONLY because limitation in shade range.
Mayra S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: 3C1 Dune more...
I love this foundation ! Everytime i wear it it gives me a smooth finish natural finish , and I always get compliments . I only use 3 pumps and it give. Med coverage which i like , obviously its buildable , but i must admit it leaves your skin flawless ! You guys should give it a try or even get a free sample at sephora! It also lasts all day . I dont have to worry about retouching , and it doesnt make you oily throughout the day which i love !
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
I got this product from Influenster complimentary and I have got to say this foundation is one of my new favorites. It applies easily and is one of the only foundations that doesn’t blotch on my skin. I have very dry skin and this foundation applies evenly and lasts all day. I’m big on finding full coverage foundation that lasts all day and this foundation is perfect for that. I will be purchasing this in the future and so happy I was able to try before buying!
Lucy H.
Venice, CA
Review for: 1C1 Shell more...
This foundation was sent to me to try by Influenster and I honestly have loved using it. I'm an Estée Lauder double wear addict but this is a much better shade for me and I love how it achieves a similar coverage but it's lighter weight. It's glowier, not dewy. But not as matte/solid as double wear. Also not as thick/creamy as too faced born this way. I would purchase this myself for sure. Only reason it's 4 stars is it doesn't last quite as long as double wear. It goes a little patchy. But really it's great.
Darline A.
This is a product that was sent to me to try out. I am so glad I was able to give this a try. This is the foundation that I am currently using. The color is a perfect match. Most of all it stays true to its claims. I have oily/combination skin, but this works so well with my skin. It didn't break me out. It feels nice on my face. It leaves my face matte, blurs my pores, and hides my imperfections. Most of all, it very long lasting. Definitely going to repurchase once I run out. If you're on the hunt for a nice foundation, give this a try!
Natasha B.
Evarts, KY
I received a free deluxe sample to try using a Sephora promo code. I have really been into stick foundations lately, but loved this on my first try. It is super light weight and creamy and I put way more on my brush than needed. A little goes a very long way with this foundation. It gave me great coverage without sitting into my pores or fine lines. The deluxe sample will actually give me several uses. I absolutely recommend this product.
Alicia T.
I am in love with this foundation. Looks and feels like skin. Doesn't cause any bad reactions and looks absolutely flawless. Goes on smooth and is extremely lightweight. It's a tad warm for my skin tone in the shade truffle but mixed with moisturizer fixes that. I would most definitely buy this product again and again. Thank you laura mercier and if you haven't tried it - get your hands on this bottle of awesomeness at your local Sephora.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora