BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Dulce A.
San Jose, CA
I was sent this foundation by Inluenster and I admit, was a little nervous to try. As someone with sensitive and oily skin it's scary to stray from products you are familiar and comfortable with. I'm happy to say this foundation is my new favorite go-to and did not react negatively with my skin. I normally stick with Hourglass's Immaculate foundation, but am in love with the feel and wear of the Flawless Fusion Foundation. The consistency is creamy and not too thick, so it applies evenly and is buildable. My oily skin doesn't interfere with the coverage or long-wear, and in fact is kept at bay for several hours, even more so when used with Benefit's Poreless Primer and the Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder!
If you're in the market for a new foundation I would highly recommend this product as your new makeup essential!
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff cakes and settles into pores and lines. The formula isn't flexible at all. If you have olive skin, good luck finding a color that matches you. Everything is too pinky.
Iveth T.
Oakley , CA
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
I love this! Foundation I got it on my voxbox and I never thought I was going to love it this much. Is very light weight and keeps me matte, it doesn’t separate at all.
Chelsea M.
Let me start by saying I have tried almost every high end foundation out there--bobbi brown and MAC have been my go-to's for years. However, after watching Jeffree Star's video on this I knew I had to try. I am so glad I did because as the name says, this is the most flawless foundation ever! I have super dry skin so I was a little worried about it getting cakey, but I put a drop or two of farsali gold elixir on my beauty blender and blend this stuff in and it's amazing!! I set it with a touch of Laura Mercier translucent powder and finish it off with MAC fix+ an my face has never looked so airbrushed. My friends, co-workers and family noticed a difference immediately saying my skin has never looked better. It's not my skin, it's the foundation! That said, the coverage is medium full. M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
Daniela O.
I got this foundation in butterscotch 2W2 which is a bit yellow for me but it off sets the redness in my face so it works. Usually I prefer less coverage over the summer so I've been using tarte's Amazonian clay BB tinted moisturizer in medium-tan but this stuff really makes my face look so smooth if I'm looking for a more glam look. The formula is so lightweight yet very full coverage and a little goes a long way so I recommend starting with a little and building up coverage. It stayed on all day at the pool in the super hot weather. I would recommend exfoliating, moisturizing and priming prior to applying the foundation because it can look cakey otherwise. Also remember that the setting powder and a setting spray really make all the difference. I recieved this product free from influenster for reviewing purposes.
Jessica S.
Mahwah, NJ
I have dry skin. I can wear wear matte foundations but this foundation was just so matte on my face. It did nothing for me and my skin. It creased into my fine lines. I would not recommend
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 2W2 Butterscotch more...
This honestly has to be one of my favorite products. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and I️t works really well for me. I️t works well for everyday use but I also always use it for special occasions. Overall great purchase and would recommend to anyone!
Meggan B.
Mitchell Hts, WV
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I loved it so much! Full to medium coverage and thin to apply. The color was wrong for my skin, however coverage was exactly how it should have been. I recommend to get matched to the right one but definitely worth the try!
Joni S.
Richmond, VA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I received it for free to review it, but I am so glad I did cause it will be will be my new go to. It applies so easy and has great coverage and ends up looking flawless. I have received many compliments when I wear it.
Nikka D.
Long wear foundation full coverage feels very light to the skin like not wearing any make up. Transfer resistant and sweat resistant. Oil free very matte good for normal to oily skin!
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora