BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Nilomee P.
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
This liquid foundation is amazing. Goes on smoothly and stays on all day at work. The color that I got matched perfectly to my skin tone. Great product will buy it again.
Maddy M.
Columbus, OH
Love this foundation! This is my most recent buy and it’s great. I have already gotten a couple of compliments on it and people asking what it was. Looks totally flawless
Maria B.
Reno, NV
Absolutely loved this product! I typically have oily skin and this left my face very soft with a matte finish. Shade was a little too dark but I will be using this again.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
Wear time on this is amazing. The finish is stunning and the color match is perfect. I look so airbrushed and natural. I got a sample from Sephora online and I fell in love.
BECKY T.
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
This foundation is so finicky.  I have light-medium, oily skin and at the very first try over Supergoop suncreen, it was flawless-like my skin, light weight, smooth, matte (not dry) and lasted for about 10 hours.  On subsequent tries using exactly the same products, sometimes it looked dry at the beginning, then turned into skin-like in a few hours, and then so oily that I'd need to blot or powder on top.  Due to my oily skin, I'd skip sunscreen or only used Coola primer w/SPF.  That worked better, but it never lasted more than 6-8 hours.  The color sometimes also looked darker.  I got another sample in dune and while it was supposed to be darker than buff, it was pasty yellowy on my complexion and I still experienced mix of dry and/or oiliness throughout the day.  One thing for sure, nothing stayed on my nose, even after using cover fx or Too Face Ethereal setting powder and or some primer.  I really need to play with this foundation for a little while to make it work better.  Glad I did not purchase the full bottle.
Kaitlyn P.
One of my other favor cover ups. It is full coverage and does not smear. I use but this when I was a great full coverage. It is a little pricey, but it is a definitely a get make up to use everyday.
Dulce A.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Buff more...
I was sent this foundation by Inluenster and I admit, was a little nervous to try. As someone with sensitive and oily skin it's scary to stray from products you are familiar and comfortable with. I'm happy to say this foundation is my new favorite go-to and did not react negatively with my skin. I normally stick with Hourglass's Immaculate foundation, but am in love with the feel and wear of the Flawless Fusion Foundation. The consistency is creamy and not too thick, so it applies evenly and is buildable. My oily skin doesn't interfere with the coverage or long-wear, and in fact is kept at bay for several hours, even more so when used with Benefit's Poreless Primer and the Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder!
If you're in the market for a new foundation I would highly recommend this product as your new makeup essential!
Lindsay T.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
I received this product free through one of Influenster's most recent campaigns, and if you're willing to shed out the extra bucks, I don't think this foundation will disappoint you.

I have sensitive, oil-prone, acne-prone skin so paying attention to the makeup that covers the entirety of my face is pretty important. In addition to being oil-free, this foundation (a pro I have experienced with other high-end liquid foundations) is lightweight, but full coverage-giving. When you have patchy redness and breakouts, this quality is key! Further, I've worn it several times in the scorching, 93% humidity Georgia heat, and despite its lightweight formula, it's proven to hold up through the sweat.

The only thing I would recommend as a change for this product is to offer a wider spectrum of shades. I'm fairly pale, and usually require a foundation line's lightest, to second lightest shade. For this Influenster Campaign, I received the lightest shade in the line. It blends well, but could definitely stand to be a bit lighter, or be made with a variety of color undertones.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
Okay for starters the coverage caught me off guard! It is definitely medium to full coverage & the first day I used it I pumped WAY too much lol. I really didn’t enjoy this the first swatch I did because I learned that you HAVE to have hydrated skin and exfoliated skin. I did my normal skincare routine and the next day it went on beautifully! It had a flawless finish & I didn’t even need to set it with powder! When they said matte they weren’t joking! I really liked the texture as well, really felt like skin & far from caked on! This shade was slightly lighter but nothing bronzer couldn’t fix to warm me up! I applied this using my real techniques sponge and it blended perfectly! I did receive this complimentary in the latest Laura Mercier VoxBox but these are my honest reviews. I wore this for a few days before giving my review!
rubysoho99 H.
La Quinta, CA
This stuff cakes and settles into pores and lines. The formula isn't flexible at all. If you have olive skin, good luck finding a color that matches you. Everything is too pinky.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora