BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Angelica A.
Stockton, CA
Loved this product! I have very sensitive skin and didn't have a reaction to it, it also matched my skin tone perfectly. The only down side is it's very thick. I usually go for more medium cover and this is full coverage.
Viki G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have never tried any product of this brand before. Although I do not normally use high coverage foundation, I liked it a lot, especially for recording videos or when you will have lots of light illuminating you.
The result is a professional makeup, matte and long lasting. It does not take much product to cover the whole face, so watch out for the excess !!! It has a very pleasant aroma and is easy to apply. It is important to have the face hydrated before its application as it dries really fast and the excess product could mark the lines of expression instead of correcting them. Another detail to consider is the shade you get, in my case the tone I received is the Shell (1C1) and is a bit orange for my skin tone, however, if you use the right amount of product and blends correctly, it works.

I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Eunice R.
Middletown, CT
I love this foundation!!! It looks flawless everytime. It is my special event foundation and I wear it when i want flawless full glam that won't break up on my skin. It is absolutely fabulous!!
Kara H.
Saint Michael, MN
A great foundation. I use a brush to apply for smooth application. The color matched well to my skin and it stayed on nicely throughout the day. It definitely met my expectations for a great foundation and would buy again.
Kenya J.
South Holland, IL
My first high end Foundation and I'm in love. It's so good for combination skin. Really good coverage and build able. Matches my skin perfectly. I received this products for testing purposes.
Stacy Y.
Review for: 3N2 Honey more...
To me, it was more like a B.B. cream even in my hand when I tested it. I thought maybe applying it to my face would be different but no, it was the same and felt like it didn’t cover at all
Kimi R.
Uhrichsville
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I love this foundation because it is light coverage like I favor but it was just a little too light in color. I mix it with a BB cream that is a shade darker and it is perfect. I would definitely buy it again.
Katie S.
Corona, CA
Review for: Macadamia more...
I like this, but I don't absolutely love it yet.  I have normal combination skin, and find this to be very drying.  The finish is definitely matte, but a more demi-matte and on first application looks absolutely beautiful.  But it doesn't wear as well as I would hope, and I've tried multiple primers with it as well as multiple powders where I do get oily.  From far away the foundation looks great, and it photographs nicely without any flashback.  But up close, my skin looks dry and aged.  My husband insists that this foundation makes me look 15 years older.  Eeek.  I started mixing it with the Complexion Rescue tinted moisturizer from Bare Minerals and it did help with the dryness, but I STILL look super dry after a few hours.  I put straight oil on my face, followed by a heavy moisturizer and then the Too Faced Hangover RX primer and I'm looking like a desert.  I really want to make this work for me because it matches so perfectly, but I can't see this working for dry or normal skin.  But then where I am oily it breaks down.  It's just very odd.  Maybe my expectations are too high, but I keep comparing it to my Estee Lauder Double Wear and I still think that is a better foundation over all.
Carli F.
I absolutely love this foundation. I noticed a lot of YouTubers giving it high praise, so when I received it, I had high hopes. My sister immediately asked me what foundation I used and started using it herself.
Ina N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
This was a super great product I am really happy with it. Covers nicely, lasts all day, and it has not cause me to break out. Ladies, give it a shot, you will be pleasantly surprised! ❤️😊🤗
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora