BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Monica L.
lake city , TX
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
i was really excited when i received this from influenster complementary ,  especially since it was my first #voxbox.  i have heard really good things about this product and watched so many videos i was also worried about the color but it ended up being the perfect shade. i have oily skin and when i tried it i paired it with Dr Brandt pore no more luminizer primer.  to be honest i did not like the way it was sitting on my face.  it just looked like it was caked on even though i did not use alot of product.  after that i tried it again but this time i paired it with porefessionals and i got a way better outcome.  when i applied it i used a beauty blender and a brush but find it applies amazing with the beauty blender.  it is very light weight and does not really feel like i have anything on my face.  so far i really like it and i am still continuing to try it out along with different primers.  i used it last weekend and i did sweat alot when i had it on but i did not notice it being effected by it at all.  i did notice a break up of the makeup around my nose but that is nothing out of the ordinary and not enough for me to walk away from it.
Leilani R.
Review for: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation more...
I first impressions of this foundation is that it was very soft and easy to blend with a beauty blender. It is described as a full coverage map foundation. But I found it more as a soft Matt and it’s definitely full coverage and buildable. I really enjoy this foundation and I have combination skin that’s oily in the summer and dry in the winter
Sarah G.
Fresno, CA
I love the quality of this foundation. It makes my skin look so flawless it's coverage is pretty good too. The amount is good for the price. I always get good complements with this foundation. Honestly I love this brand .
Asia M.
Christiansbrg, VA
Absolutely love this foundation!!! By far some of the best if not the best I’ve every used. It doesn’t make my fave look like it has pounds of foundation it’s very lightweight and smooth. Blends in very well and covers.
Olivia J.
I absolutely love this foundation. It lasts all day on my face without creasing and keeps my oils at bay. It looks very natural on the skin but can be built up to a more full coverage look. I would recommend this product.
Christine G.
Stafford, VA
I totally love this foundation. It's full coverage without being cakey and feels great on my skin. I would say it has a satin finish but not quite dewey. It still looks good after 12 hours and doesn't melt in the heat!
Sha D.
Alma, GA
I recently recieved this product and immediately fell in love. The coverage is nice, the finish it matte without making me look dry, and it lasts all day! It gives me everything I want in a foundation. Would recommend.
Sarah B.
Dothan
This foundation is incredible. I have dry skin but use an oil underneath and my foundation has never looked better. It does not wear down easily or quickly. The coverage is medium to full. The bottle lasts a long time.
StarrAnn F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 5C1 Nutmeg more...
It's really nice! it's a flawless finish, satin-matte type finish. I wore it for 9 hours and it held up pretty well. I have very oily skin, and paired it with my favorite matte primer "Porefessional primer", it held up pretty good. I also set this with the powder. I will say it does last long and doesn't look too oily or greasy in the day, however it can crease a little in the smile lines or transfer when its slightly oily. Overall good, but I would recommend!
Lataliia H.
Boston, MA
Review for: 5N1 Pecan more...
Amazing & beautiful long lasting coverage ! My only con would be that the darker shades run orange. So I need to highlight with a very neutral concealer. Otherwise this is one of the greatest that I own
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora