BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Nicole J.
Great foundation that had medium to full coverage, goes well with its primer and setting powder, must by ! I have combination skin and it worked well and lasted long
°Lily K.
Beebe, AR
I love this foundation, plus this is the first high end foundation I ever got and its just wonderful. It blends beautifully and is long wearing, but make sure you use a powder one it though, because if you wear glasses it will come off a bit.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
This leaves such a beautiful finish on my skin!! I can't stop looking at my skin when I wear it. I get very oily and this makes the skin look so luminous all day without looking greasy and gross. Just dewy and radiant. Absolutely love it!!!
Erin T.
Beaverton, OR
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
I love they way this foundation looks on my skin! It makes my skin look flawless and smooth! It also doesn’t break up or make my skin look super greasy even when my oils come through! I like the coverage too, it’s high medium in my opinion.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
Review for: Linen more...
All time favorite foundation. The colors perfectly match my skin tone but also texture. They go on liquid and have a soft, matte like finish that is really similar to bare skin. I like that it’s not drying and looks completely natural. Love love.
Maya O.
Fullerton , CA
I have been using this foundation for a year now. Having struggled with acne so much I found this gives the best combo of full coverage yet not straight cake! It’s also non transferable!!! It literally stay put and won’t transfer anywhere
Melissa R.
York, PA
Review for: 3N2 Honey more...
Love this foundation! It’s medium to full coverage and easily build able. Doesn’t dry skin even though it has a nice matte finish. It’s extremely creamy and easy to apply and a little goes a long way!
alex m.
Provo, UT
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
I love this foundation. It stays on most of the day, looks natural, and covers all my imperfections. Also love that it is buildable coverage. Feels lightweight. Only giving it 4 stars because the shade didn’t match as well as I had hoped.
Victoria B.
Frisco, TX
Half Face Makeup Review.
👈Left Side: No Foundation
👉Right Side: Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation (3N2) Honey

🤝🤝THANK YOU:🤝🤝
Thankful to have received this complimentary products from Influenster - the highly talked about new Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation. The foundation is currently available in 20 fully fused Shades exclusively at Sephora and www.LauraMercier.com. I wear (3N2) Honey and top it off with the Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.

💋💋BACKGROUND:💋💋
I usually wear full coverage, long lasting foundations such as Estee Lauder Double Wear and L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundations. I have oily skin and always have issues with foundations lasting and have trouble finding a good buildable formula that doesn’t look cakey.

💄💄FINAL THOUGHTS:💄💄
Overall Very Pleased – I recommend it! in using this product I immediately realized how extremely lightweight the product was and still provided me with full coverage. I found it best applied with a foundation brush because of the liquidy consistency; a beauty blender will definitely soak up a lot of the product. The foundation is very buildable and the finish looks like health REAL SKIN so it is great for both an everyday look and a full face. I topped it off with the TLSP and it lasted me about 10 hours.
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
Definitely a good full coverage foundation, but doesn’t feel heavy. Blends in well and doesn’t leave any lines or sticky residue on your face. A little goes a long way, I got this as a tester and would definitely recommend it to others.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora