BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Felicia R.
Ludlow, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 4N1 Suntan 1 more...
Talk about full coverage. This foundation is buildable and it smells really good. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin matte all day long. I love the finish of it. I recommend this foundation to my friends and family. I use other foundations but I love this one as much as my others!
Natalie. A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 2N2 Linen 1 more...
This long wear foundation is all in the name: Flawless! To apply foundation I typically use my beauty blender, it provides a smooth flawless look. Using in combination with the concealer, in my opinion definitely recommended. I have tried other brands and I have to say this Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra Longwear is in my top 3 favorites! I definitely recommend this foundation!
Mariana E.
Laredo, TX
Review for: 2N2 Linen 1 more...
Full coverage and good amount of product for the price. Dries quickly so I recommend applying as soon as you pump the product out. It lasts all day and has a matte finish.
Brandy R.
Edinburg, VA
Sadly I ordered this in the wrong color it was too dark for me but I decided to put it on to test the coverage and it’s so good! I would recommend this to a friend.
Telma R.
Lowell, MA
Review for: 2N2 Linen 1 more...
This is a really long lasting foundation however you have to play around with your base to find the right combo otherwise it can breakup pretty badly on oily skin. My favorite primer to use for this would be the Bocia mattifying primer. It does oxidize very slightly so keep that in mind.
Deana R.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
I received this in my Laura Mercier concealer VoxBox and OH MY she is so pretty, I have oily/combo skin and this sat so nicely on my skin and played nicely with all my other products. Full coverage, I would say more natural finish - very easy to mattefy or glow up with the right products!
Nichole D.
York, PA
This is a beautiful foundation and for the price it’s not bad. I use this every time I go out or for work for a beautiful long wearing foundation. If you mix it with moisturizer it’s a lighter wear but still equally as beautiful. It doesn’t oxidize and it makes you glow! Highly recommend.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: 3W1 Dusk 1 more...
I’m obsessed with this foundation! So thankful to have received this complementary in a recent voxbox. This foundation is lightweight but provides the best coverage! I have combination skin with an oily t-zone and I don’t find myself needing to touch up. This is definitely on my list to repurchase
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! 5 out of 5, 100/100, 10 OUT OF 10 in my book. Now, let's talk about why.

First off, this foundation (my shade being Buff) is full coverage, which is right up my alley. I may not have a lot of blemishes or scarring on my skin, BUT I definitely do have uneven skin tone (lots of redness in those cheeks) so I like to even everything out with a full coverage product.

What I also LOVE about this foundation is that it is super light-weight, meaning it is my go-to summer foundation. I love warmer weather, but when summer comes around, I sweat A LOT. So, because of warmer weather and beautiful sunshine, I need a foundation that will not only go on flawlessly, but will also stay on all day long without smearing or smudging or caking up due to all that sweat.

Another bonus to this foundation is that it not only is light-weight, but it also goes on matte. There is nothing I hate more in summer than using a foundation that makes me look like a highlighted, shimmery, wet summer goddess (BECAUSE I SWEAT I NEED MATTE EVERYTHING). Everyone loves highlight, but only in the places we specifically want highlighted (AMIRITE).

Last, but definitely not least, I loved this product because it perfectly matches me. Look at the photo above: my face with the foundation perfectly matches my neck with nothing on it. I was sold on this product as soon as I took the photos and realized my skin has never looked so flawless!!
Grecia G.
Woodridge, IL
Flawless is right! I got a little sample from Nordstrom just to try it out and immediately fell in love with it the very first time I tried it! The color was a perfect match, I’m always in the neural tones, and the finish was flawless/smooth/matte ... everything I love in a foundation!
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora