21 varieties available
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
4.44 / 5 based on 1,596 Reviews
All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.
High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.
Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.
- Medium to Full weightless coverage.
- Matte finish.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.
- Oil free.
- Methyl Trimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Sodium Chloride
- Propylene Carbonate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Farnesyl Acetate
- Vp/Va Copolymer
- Panthenyl Triacetate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
- CI 77491
- CI 77492
- CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
Top Questions See all 565 Q&A
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
- "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
- "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
- "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Review for: 3N2 Honey more...
Really beautiful foundation, like the name it gives a flawless finish to the skin that looks airbrushed, it lasts a really long time and the shades are really nice and yellow based not ashy at all. the downside is that i find that it settles in my laugh lines and im assuming it would in all creases, so i wouldnt recommend it for mature skin. The finish is matte and it doesnt let my oils come thru. i gave it 4/5 stars
Review for: 3W1 Dusk 1 more...
I purchased this foundation from Sephora and I immediately fell in love with the way it applied. Super matte and full coverage. The only bad thing is that I think the under tone is a little too yellow for me. I need to order a different shade but let me tell you this is one of my top 3 favorite foundations?!?
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
Great foundation! Full coverage that feels very lightweight. I’m able to wear even with dry skin. It doesn’t get patchy or stick to any of my dry patches. It has such a beautiful finish, not too matte. I love the way it wears and doesn’t break apart. I get an all day wear out of it and it still has great coverage throughout.
I would have to give this product an 8. I like how it is more light than thick and creamy. You can achieve a sheer natural look or apply more layers to increase the coverage which is a plus. It also dries very quickly. Only downside is you must use a setting powder or it will crease and feel greasy/smear.
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I love this product! I usually mix it with my lancome ultra long wear foundation when I go out and know I need full coverage. The only downside is that I have oily skin so when I use the foundation alone I do tend to get pretty oily but that's nothing a good primer and setting spray can't fix.
Review for: 2W2 Butterscotch more...
I love the weight of this foundation, it's super pigmented considering its so lightweight and it's really creamy so it doesn't feel like you're wearing a lot of makeup. The only downside is that it didn't last all day for me, I would say it lasted about 6 hours and it kind of caused creases in fine lines.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille more...
I really wanted to love this, but the product fell short for me. I have very dry skin and found this looked flawless initially, but started to fall apart after about 4 hours. It is very full coverage, but felt heavy on my skin. I tried it several more times, but continued to have the same issues.
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
I got this in a VoxBox and I was very excited to try it. I have drier skin type and when I applied it it kind of looked flaky, which I didn’t like. I also received a shade lighter than my natural skin color so it just didn’t look right. That bottle was really pretty and I would try again in my shade.
I was really excited to try this foundation. I absolutely love the setting powder. However, I was extremely disappointed in this. It blended well, but I did not like the look of it on my skin. I tried different primers in case that was affecting it. I had the same results. Just not a product for me.
Q & A
How oily is this product?
How do you feel about this foundation?
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos