BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Cecilia G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I enjoyed this foundation. The formula is great for anyone suffering from oily skin and deals with foundation that slips and slides. The color range though, an absolute joke. Also be sure to properly moisturize as it can cling to dry spots
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Review for: Creme more...
Hi guys! "Stick foundation person" here, sometimes even just tinted moisturizer and concealer, but I do love (and trust) the Laura Mercier brand so when Influenster sent me this to try (COMPLIMENTARY for my honest review) I was interested. I got the SHADE "1N1 Crème", it is a tad too light for me, but I was picking from online, but please be careful with the frosted bottle because this can alter the actual shade's appearance but once you get your perfect shade you'll get to enjoy all of these pros.
I am going to break this review down into the following sections: 1) Packaging 2) Consistency 3)Intensity 4) Wear 5) Final Thoughts
1) Packaging: Firstly, the packaging is glass, you can see and feel the sleek quality, as you'd expect with Mercier (and the price tag). It comes in a pump which is definitely sanitary, but what is great is that this pump doesn't restrict you to pushing out a full pump, you can do a half pump if you need so you don't waste too much product. For me personally, I like using as little as possible, when I get to coverage you'll understand why ;)The top is a nice touch, it is not pure black, there is a nice wood-esque pattern to it when you look closely. I like the attention to detail.
2) Consistency: from the very first pump you can tell that it is very liquidy, it does not come out in thick "globs" but more like drops. I tried the drip test on the back of my hand and it did not run down my hand but it did move slowly. On the face, it is very lightweight and has a "barely there" feeling.
3) Intensity: This is not a thick foundation, however it is very pigmented. For this reason I like to use probably a dime sized amount for my face. I use a dense buffing brush to buff it in for a flawless finish. For those who like to use beauty blenders, you'll probably want more product. Once on the face, the liquid disperses beautifully and it is on the higher end of medium coverage. Since I got a fair shade, I am actually able to use it as a concealer on my imperfections without have to use any other concealing product. It is buildable so if it does not cover any harsh blemishes in the first go, do try to layer it up.
4) Wear: This is marketed as an "Ultra-Longwear Foundation", so right off the bat, I knew I had to put this to the test. July 4th was that day. I put this on at noon, I live in Miami (aka 100 degrees + humidity), I did set it with Laura's famous translucent setting powder to lock it in. It truly stood the test of time from 12 o'clock noon to well after midnight and 1am. I was truly impressed by not only the lasting power but no oxidation (hallelujah!), did not budge/melt/get clammy. I kid you not when I say it looked absolutely *beautiful* in pictures, no flashback (keep in mind this is a really fair shade!), my skin looked airbrushed but not fake (because I apply lightly). I was blown away that it hadn't melted off or transferred. Also it is matte but does not leave your face "flat" if you know what I mean, there is a certain radiance to it.
5) Final thoughts: When I first got this I was definitely 50% skeptic 50% curious. It wasn't "Love At First Swatch" (as I like to call it) as I got a slightly lighter shade than my actual tone, but it was the test of time in my wearing section that really persuaded me that this was a 5-star foundation. All the claims in the product description are spot on, it is an Ultra-longwear foundation, is light on the skin, medium-full coverage, withstands humidity, etc. Thus far, I have no complaints.
All in all, I definitely recommend getting this for anyone who wants a buildable long lasting foundation with an amazing brand such as Laura Mercier.
-Sabrina
Jennie O.
Winchester , VA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I absolutely love this foundation it’s one of my favorite foundation at the moment I have combination skin and I love it it has full coverage and apply so well and smooth with a beauty blender I would definitely keep on buying it for sure
Day M.
Review for: 5C1 Nutmeg more...
This product does a pretty good job of lasting all day. I like the creamy texture and how easy it applies. It is definitely a little bit on the pricier end, but it’s worth it for this foundation. I’d buy again. I wish the company offered a wider range of skin tones/complexions.
Melissa W.
Jacksonville, AL
I am an avid user of Mary Kay foundation. I think is a really good foundation though. It is light with good coverage. I struggled a little with my oily skin with it though. Overall, I would recommend it for someone who has normal skin and who doesn’t have a favorite foundation.
Noemie M.
Halfmoon, NY
This foundation was okay, it has a nice coverage and the packaging looks very nice, but the foundation does not go on smoothly.

Pros: Good coverage, nice package, lots of shades, applies smoothly, pretty long lasting

Cons: Visible/ chunky appearance, pump squirts out foundation very far so you need to be careful, expensive/not a good value (some drug stores foundations work better!)
Helen X.
This is hands down my favorite foundation. It goes on so smoothly with my Beauty Blender and it's long wearing. I've worn this for 12+ hours and it still looks pretty decent. It dries matte and doesn't look cakey. The only downside is that it sets in and dries quickly during application but it's not too big of a deal for me.
Amy W.
San leandro
Review for: 2N2 Linen 1 more...
Yes to this foundation! Beautiful coverage. Especially for combo-oily skin. This looked very very nice on my skin and I do have oilier skin mostly in my tzone. I feel it’s a matte finish but once it wears it looks very natural and sits so nice on the skin. I will repurchase for sure! I need a summer shade for this because linen was my shade at the beginning of summer and now that we’re at the end it’s too light for me. I will continue to invest in this foundation.
Hannah R.
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation. It’s long wearing. It’s great for my combo skin, because it keeps my oily nose matte but doesn’t suck the life out of the rest of my face or cling to dry patches. This gives the nicest natural finish. I can use this with a brush or a sponge. My only complaint is that it was SO hard to find my shade. I’m olive toned medium, and there was just such a big jump in between the light and medium shades, and too much yellow in a lot of them.
Nicole S.
Camden, NC
Review for: 1C1 Shell more...
This foundation is full coverage! I am a full coverage girl and this was everything! It was long lasting and stayed in place! It is not heavy feeling on the skin at all! I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family!
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora