BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Marissa M.
Arizona
I love how smooth and light it feels 😍 I would recommend it to anybody !! Leaves you having a stunning looks
αlly s.
new york
Natural finish. Good for my dry skin. Works best with hydrating primers. Only issue is it is hard to get a perfect color match. I find a lot of the shades to be too neutral.
Kaleigh M.
Niceville
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
By far my favorite foundation that I have ever tried. I feel like this product works on my skin no matter what the conditions or the weather. It has excellent coverage without looking heavy. Try it!
Raygen J.
hi
Purchased at: Sephora
Makes the skin look brand new and covers all acne on the skin , also prevents oils on skin
Kim H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was super tough in my sensitive skin. I used it once and woke out with a really painful breakout.
Kristen Z.
For a higher end of makeup this is one of the best I have found. It sits nicely on the skin and covers very well.
member-93a65
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
I really like this foundation because it’s full coverage and it’s a Long-wear foundation my face doesn’t get that oily with this foundation that’s why I always get this foundation I really love it and I will buy it again of course
ABRIL S.
ayden, NC
very good dewy foundation really recommend for bateaux natural looks go get it girls
Sophia C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2W1 Macadamia more...
Really great foundation. It goes on like a@Dream and gives you medium to full coverage. It’s buildable and your skin still look like skin. There’s no scent and it’s thinner than expected. Very nice and would repurchase
Paulina G.
Fort Pierce, FL
I've used this I only used a sample of it but it was amazing the Color match my skin tone very well, and it last the whole day without irritating my skin I definitely recommend this product, it is appropriate for any occasion.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.