BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Melissa H.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: 3W1 Dusk 1 more...
The foundation color was too light for me but it stayed very well. Didn’t dry up my skin!
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
Omg I love this foundation! It really made my skin look good all day and felt so natural!
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
Love this foundation my skin in super dry but this foundation doesnt leave any patches.
Victoria M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this foundation. The coverage is amazing and it is so smooth and looks natural.
Alyssa C.
cranston, RI
Great coverage! Smooth finish and perfect for sensitive skin. Look nice in photos too.
Ana I.
El Paso, TX
I really love this foundation
Pretty good coverage
Met my expectations
Easy application
Bianca R.
Flint, TX
Review for: 4N1 Suntan 1 more...
I love this foundation so much!! Covers up my acne and I don’t need to color correct!
Shasha S.
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
Amazing amazing amazing foundation it is jus awesome 😎 😘😍😍😍 😘😎 It covers all my pores
Sumita G.
University Pl, WA
The finish and longevity is what I enjoyed most about this product. Light and glowy!
ABRIL S.
ayden, NC
very good dewy foundation really recommend for bateaux natural looks go get it girls
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.