BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Tia V.
Scituate
I am impressed that their shades match my pale skin tone, but it is quite drying on me, even with moisturizer and oil underneath. I have a dry face and this does not really compliment it, so although it is longwear, it cracks on me. I don't really like that.
Lauren V.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Smooth coverage without looking caked on! Also, I have very sensitive skin and this does not seem to aggravate it at all!
Bridgett J.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This foundation is so good.! I love how its medium to full coverage and it doesnt look cakey. It lasts at least a good 12 hours before you have to retouch anything.
Nikki G.
Hingham, MA
Review for: 1W1 Ivory more...
OBSESSED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT! I received this product free in a recent voxbox promotion and have used it every day since! It has great buildable coverage and lasts all day! I recommend it to anyone with combination skin!
Kaitlyn R.
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
Love this foundation. I have sensitive skin and this foundation doesn’t make me break out. It definitely makes your skin looks flawless with the concealer and translucent setting powder. I will definitely buy at Sephora once I run out
April F.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Laura mercier and her products are very luxurious, they are worth the money. And her foundation is really good last long
Hannah C.
Vinton , VA
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
Great brand, great color. I love the packaging and how it’s matted and how the foundation looks and feels
makeupbybennie S.
Livermore, CA
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
Okay guys I have tried so many foundations and let me tell u Laura Mercier did it with this one ,I’m obsessed,it’s a medium to full coverage foundation with a beautiful soft matte finish ,it last all day and does not budge ,look beautiful in photos and I simply can’t stop raving about this product ,if it wasn’t for my job and having to try different foundations I would make this my holy grail .
Marissa M.
Arizona
I love how smooth and light it feels 😍 I would recommend it to anybody !! Leaves you having a stunning looks
Ary A.
Miami
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
VERY LONG LASTING, sits very well blended with a beauty blender. Pros: It’s amazing coverage is a MUST for me and the consistency BUT atop orange tint for my skin tone.
I might have honestly needed another go but when it was completely set I looked ORANGE and that’s a big no for me because I’m more of a reddish tint I would say but that’s me.
If you’re an orange hue try it out!
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora