BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Rebekah P.
It’s not lying when it says longwear. And a little goes a long way. Definitely worth it for the price.
Ashley B.
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
I received this free from Influenster and I really do like it. The formula is very different from other foundations, it’s matte but yet had a radiant finish? It’s very high coverage so you just need the smallest amount! You can build it up but I would avoid that so it doesn’t become cakey.
Destiny A.
Apple valley , CA
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
I love this foundation and would love to try other face products from them like the tinted moisturizer and highlight!! Such a nice flawless foundation on my skin and very long wearing!
Michael C.
San Francisco
Review for: 4N1 Suntan 1 more...
I really like the formula of this. It blends well, really nice coverage that you can build up, and wears for a long time without needing to blot super heavily. The shades are just a bit off to me: the warm tones are very orange and not the most identical to skin
Ary A.
Miami
Review for: 3W2 Golden more...
VERY LONG LASTING, sits very well blended with a beauty blender. Pros: It’s amazing coverage is a MUST for me and the consistency BUT atop orange tint for my skin tone.
I might have honestly needed another go but when it was completely set I looked ORANGE and that’s a big no for me because I’m more of a reddish tint I would say but that’s me.
If you’re an orange hue try it out!
Hannah C.
Vinton , VA
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
Great brand, great color. I love the packaging and how it’s matted and how the foundation looks and feels
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 3W1 Dusk 1 more...
I was so impressed when I put this on. I have very dry skin and my Skin didn’t look flaky like a lot of foundations make it look! And the coverage is amazing as well. I would definitely buy again and recommend this product to everyone!
Ashlyn P.
No matter what I did with this foundation I could NOT get it to look even halfway decent on my skin. From the second I put it on it looked nasty, cakey, splotchy, and just horrible. I tried it with several different primers, including no primer, and different application methods. I wanted it to work so badly but it just looks awful on my oily skin.
Yara M.
Green Bay, WI
I've been using this foundation since I got it to test out and it is for sure one of my favorites! I have only skin and this works with my skin along side with the setting powder of this brand. I would say the formula is light yet medium to full coverage. It lasts me for quite long time!
Pamella B.
Salt Lake City
The packaging is beautiful, it is frosted glass and has a subtle super graphics on the lid that mimics a tiger. Master!
The pump system is dosa very well the product!

The formula is wonderful! It is oil-free, has no smell, is free of parabens and sulfates and does not accumulate in the pores! It also has a technology called Skin Fusion that makes the base stay intact and comfortable for long hours!
The pigmentation is also very good, it is constructible and with 2 layers you already get full coverage! And the best: it does not rust and does not look that heavy!

The duration is really incredible, it's 15 hours + without drying the skin or leaving it olesa, without creasing or cracking, without transferring - a beauty that alone! It is also resistant to water, sweat and moisture even though it is not 100% waterproof.

It yields a lot and does not need much product to build layers, you know? Two pumps is enough to cover the whole face!
It's wonderful!

Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora