BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Nidia G.
bronx , NY
This foundation it’s truly amazing. It feels so light weight. Plus it lasts all day. My makeup looked fresh after long hours.
veronica m.
Fontana, CA
I love how is not heavy and also it makes my make up loom natural. I do recommend it doesn't even make you face look greasy.
Stacy A.
Freeport , NY
What I love about this product that is long lasting it gives you the coverage you need and settles really nicely on your face
Kaitlin B.
Review for: 4W2 Chai more...
I love having a full face coverage and with foundation I can make a perfect look for me to go out with friends or just a date
April L.
Findlay, OH
1,111 reviews
This brand is so awesome! Great ingredients and works so well! This is my go to product and I will always continue buying it!
Jennifer L.
Review for: 3N1 Buff more...
Got this Laura mercier flawless fusion ultra long wear foundation as a sample in Sephora and I definitely want to buy bottle.
Dante C.
Purchased at: Sephora
amazing foundation. super full coverage but super lightweight and very natural appearance perfect for everyday or nights out
Amber R.
Spring Grove, PA
This foundation is lightweight, but has great coverage! It has a nice matte finish and did not make me feel oily or anything!
Natalie S.
Palatine, IL
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
Definitely my current most favorite foundation. It’s so beautiful on the skin, good coverage, good color, and blends amazing
Fabiana C.
katy, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Not the cheapest one I know but one of the best! Feels light and covers a lot! I’m obsess with mine, bought twice already.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora