BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: 1N1 Creme more...
I can honestly say I've found my perfect foundation shade match. Perfect finish and unbelievably great for both minimal makeup days and full coverage glam.
Yulonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I can not really rate this product properly bc the color I was sent was not my shade at all. However I did see someone else wearing it and it was not bad
Abby B.
Lompoc
BEST FOUNDATION EVER! I have textured skin & acne & this foundation makes my skin look like I’m wearing a filter. You have to go & buy this immediately.
Bailey W.
I loved this foundation so much, the coverage was amazing and it looked great. I also saw that it lasted a long time throughout the day which was great!
Morgan P.
Greenville, SC
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
I love this foundation! It goes on very evenly. The coverage is amazing without feeling heavy. It has a great matte finish to it. Coverage lasts all day.
amanda l.
tyler, TX
I just recently started using this foundation and im absolutely inlove !! So pretty and covers so well on my skin . Couldn't ask for a better foundation
vanessa D.
Los Angeles, CA
I really am happy about this product . I was a too face , urban decay foundation girl when I decided to give it a change to this product didn't regret it
Val T.
Brandon , FL
Review for: 4W2 Chai more...
Pretty good coverage. Nice and smooth.
Not the biggest fan of the pigment a bit Yellow. But it does mix well with others to give you a better tone match.
Kate H.
Indian Trail, NC
Review for: 2C1 Ecru more...
Like it, don’t love it. Very thick and fast drying making it difficult to apply. I also felt like it cacked up on my face and wore off in various places.
Haleigh C.
pearisburg
Review for: 1N1 Creme, 1W1 Ivory more...
I do like this foundation. It is great coverage. It lasts all day. It has a very beautiful matte finish. I just think this is a product every girl loves.
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.