BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Tay T.
Caldwell
It's such an amazing product! It leaves the skin looking flawless yet still looking natural! It makes you feel and look beautiful.
nevada p.
I like this foundation a lot because it really is full coverage. It's very long wearing as well and holds up to all of it's claims.
Amanda C.
Awesome foundation and the coverage will last you all throughout the day ! I've tried many many foundations and nothing compares
Mariela M.
Review for: 1N2 Vanille, Other more...
 I have a combination of oily and dry skin. This foundation did a great job on my skin leaving it flawless. So far inlove with it💞
Rachel M.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Just got this today! Love it. Stays on all day and covers my blemishes. Also a very light weight feel. Good for combination skin.
Maggie S.
I like this foundation but it doesn’t any better than my drug store options, so even though it’s nice...I would not get it again.
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
I’ve only been using this foundation for about 2 weeks, but I love it. It is transfer proof and doesn’t settle into my fine lines
Monica G.
Long wearing fountain that stays on all day! Withstands sweats and even a little rain drips. Great coverage and worth the price.
Geraldine C.
It is great, unfortunately I received a shade way to light and it doesn't match my skin but Laura Mercier is a great brand
Mariah J.
It's not the best, I mean don't get me wrong it is light weight and looks good when on. But it doesn't last all day. #beautylife
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora