BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• What foundation is the best for combination skin? I like ...5 Answers
  • To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?9 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Johanne D.
fort-lauderdale
Review for: 5N1 Pecan more...
I was finally able to try this foundation. I picked up a simple at my local Sephora. Now, this foundation has a gorgeous finish but you need to work fast because it dries very quickly. I wish they could fix their formula because the WOC shades runs orange, also wish it was a bit creamier
Keely J.
Glendale , AZ
Review for: 3W1 Dusk 1 more...
I wanted to love this foundation so bad. It accentuated all of my texture and dry patches. It also applies super patchy and I really had to build it up to get the super full coverage that I look for in a foundation.
Sarah G.
Florida, NY
Best foundation ever!! Looks beautiful, stays on all day and makes my skin look flawless! Doesn’t settle in any fine lines or wrinkles and is medium to full coverage! I finally found my holy grail of foundation!
Nabeela M.
I went to Sephora for a custom makeover and someone recommended this! I absolutely loved this foundation especially because it can be used without a primer and lasts an entire day!!!
Evelyn B.
Elk Grove, CA
I have very oily skin and it is very hard to find foundation that lasts all day and does not oxidize. I got this as a free sample from Nordstrom and love it! It lasted throughout my workday and did not oxide. I normally use Estee Lauder's stay-in-place or MUFE, but think this is my new favorirte!
Leonora D.
Bunkie, LA
Review for: 4W2 Chai more...
This foundation is soooooooo great for oily skin!!! It has full coverage without the cakeness!!! Very lightweight, and I agree with the price point. And it lasts on your skin all day long!
Shelby M.
England, AR
I love this foundation especially for oily skin. It has become one of my top foundations it has full coverage without feeling too heavy and I think it wears well even in the heat. I will definitely repurchase.
Erica P.
Republic , MO
Beautiful finish it's matte but looks natural even a little glowy because I moisturize very well before applying. Lasts all day and all products sit very well on top of it.
Kelly W.
I tried a sample of this foundation. It was very streaky, hard to blend, and kinda runny. For the price, I thought it was awful. I won't purchase this in the future.
Emilia L.
Leesburg
Yea yea yesssss this is the best foundation i have ever used in my life its pricy so im not able to afford all the time but i would totally buy it if I could definitely recommend
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Bergdorf Goodman

Bergdorf Goodman was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.