BY LAURA MERCIER

All the wear, all the coverage, without the weight. Laura’s longest wearing foundation of flawless full coverage and 15 hours of wear fused into one weightless formula.

High-performance wear that’s sweat, humidity, water and transfer resistant. Colour stays true all day and won’t oxidize. Coated pigments glide on to create buildable medium to full colour that beautifully evens out skin tone and minimizes the look of pores and imperfections.

Controls oil immediately and throughout the day. Matte finish is never dull, flat or cakey. Weightless texture looks, fits and feels like a second skin. Skin-fusion technology provides ultimate longwear with comfortable, breathable ease.

• Medium to Full weightless coverage.
  • Matte finish.
  • Ideal for all skin types, especially normal to oily.

Formulation Details:

• Tocopheryl Acetate
  • Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
  • Lecithin

May Contain:

• CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)
  • CI 77491
  • CI 77492
  • CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• To doida pra participar de alguma campanha 😍😍😍4 Answers
  • How amazing is this foundation?8 Answers
  • Is there anybody as excited about this new voxbox as I am...4 Answers
Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation
  • "this is a super longwear foundation! the coverage is beautiful and is so lightweight. it’s super easy to apply with any brush and leaves a matte finish." in 114 reviews
  • "i received this in a sample size with my sephora order a few days ago and have been testing it out since then. i picked cashew 2n1 because it was the most neutral toned shade, but it showed up a little ghostly on my face so i fixed it with a little extra bronzer. the consistency isn’t too thick or too liquidy, and the finish is more on the matte side which is kind of a surprise to me since most foundations that claim to be matte have a satin, demi matte finish on me. im not complaining though. i didn’t notice it feeling too heavy on my skin, but it did look it over time. throughout the day, my makeup just looked flawless and all my other products blended beautifully over it. this is a pricey one, but if you don’t care i’d day give this a try" in 29 reviews
  • "love this foundation♥️♥️so creamy and buildable 😍😍😍love its dewy effect and creamy texture♥️its super hydrating foundation♥️♥️" in 10 reviews
Hevelin D.
Pinebluff, NC
I loved the Laura Marcier #voxbox that I got from influenster. All products are of excellent quality and looks very light and soft on my skin.
Andrea H.
Whitehouse, OH
Review for: Cashew more...
I loved being able to try out Laura Mercier Foundation! It was the perfect amount of creamy for my dry skin and it did have a nice glow to it!
Ursala I.
Review for: Honey, Dusk more...
Very good quality , and full coverage foundation. Photo finish
Good coverage. Matte finish. Good for oily skin. I would buy it again. Nmmmnnmmm
Maci D.
Review for: 2N1 Cashew more...
This was expensive for a small bottle. I thought it had minimal coverage and made my skin look washed out and dewey. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
Love this so much. A big go to of mine. Please try it if you haven't. You'll love it. Coverage and durability is great. Finish is beautiful.
Tina M.
san antonio, TX
Review for: 4N1 Suntan 1 more...
I loved the way this felt on my skin it was smooth didn’t look caked on but the shade I got was like 2 shades too dark so that all I can say
Jennifer P.
Astoria, NY
Great product. Light texture but full coverage. It doesn’t last as long as I would wish it would, but it gives a beautiful look to your skin.
Alysha K.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Other more...
disappointed in this product since they didn’t have a shade light enough for me. I really wanted to try this foundation, but it was too dark.
Jacquelyn W.
This is my new favorite. I am a foundation junkie this one is light weight medium to full buildible coverage long lasting matte but not flat.
nely m.
Elgin, TX
This foundation is so easy to apply! I love it so much, its pricy but its defenently worth it. Its amazing how such small amount can cover
Tasha B.
How oily is this product?
Tammy S.
Bristol, IN
How do you feel about this foundation?
Leah T.
Does this foundation work well for those with dry skin?
mallory w.
Salisbury, NC
how is this for oily skin? what kind of coverage? is it worth the money??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Is this foundation really good? I have oily n dry skin

Sephora